Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

2 minutes ago, GmasterWomble said:

Am I right in thinking the presale will be 10am Thursday but codes given out tomorrow? Getting mixed messages from the website and Facebook post? 

If you've pre-ordered before today you should get your codes from today, I got mine this morning. Otherwise it will be Wednesday I think

Really thought they would come over in the end of May/early June with that potential Primavera secret set.

Surely they're not traveling for a single London show? I'd love to try for tickets but I don't have my UK passport yet.

Good luck to everyone!

1 hour ago, George_92 said:

reckon there will deffo but at least 3 UK shows. Last time (to launch 'Everything Now') they did Sc**thorpe, Edinburgh and London I think  

I went to the Sc**thorpe gig. Random location for a band of their size. Amazing gig in a relatively tiny venue.  

21 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Where would we expect to see Arcade Fire in The North? Manchester? Which venue?

If they played Manchester next week ritz looks free on the bank holiday Sunday. This feels like a similar sized venue to koko. 

Albert hall would be cool also

7 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

I'm not sure there's any value in doing a northern gig – this isn't a tour, just some hype gigs for media to get on board. It's likely they'll hop somewhere easy like Paris rather than Blackburn or Blackpool.

their first show back on Everything Now was Sc**thorpe... 

32 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

I'm not sure there's any value in doing a northern gig – this isn't a tour, just some hype gigs for media to get on board. It's likely they'll hop somewhere easy like Paris rather than Blackburn or Blackpool.

There wasn't any value doing blackpool or sc**thorpe other than they wanted to

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jannybruck said:

What about for the people that live there maybe they want to create hype there.

https://youtu.be/Xd6gmlXPU48