Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

8 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Don't even front like you wouldn't love that

Don't underestimate by capacity to stay miserable in the face of kitsch nonsensery.

Really pleased about this tour though, y'know. Just such a massive triumph over all the dark clouds hanging over the band since last summer, proving themselves where they know best.

happiest I've been at a gig since LCD at glasto. baffled that all that happened in one gig. apparently the first time theyve done the neighborhoods in sequence. florence must be properly huge now, got a bigger reaction than anything arcade fire did. And then boy george happened????

We dont deserve arcade fire

Edited by Mash011

3 nights of pure triumph in London. Rave reviews all round. 

No doubt EN has a couple of stinkers, but the 4-5 tracks that are being played on this tour are decent, especially when blended in to a back catalogue as strong as Win and the lads have. 

It’ll be interesting to see which direction the next album goes in. 

WOW. Thursday was up there with the best gigs I've ever been to. Setlist was ace, the new tracks worked so well and the crowd around me were great too! 

Topped off by coincidentally being right by Regine when she came into the crowd and when they all came off at the end :D

Wish I was seeing them again soon!

Increasingly wishing I'd decided to get one of those £30 tickets for the Manchester show. Setlists are looking mighty tasty for this tour, although looks like London has been getting especially treated on those last two dates with the guests + 6 Funeral tracks. Glad to hear they're still nailing it live.

1 hour ago, Comfy Bean said:

Have you noticed if all of the ID checking chat has reduced the number of touting types outside and around the venues ?

There were 2-3 touts max outside Wembley station on Wednesday. Would normally be 5-10 times that amount. 

So yep I reckon it’s working. 

1 hour ago, Comfy Bean said:

Have you noticed if all of the ID checking chat has reduced the number of touting types outside and around the venues ?

Afraid I arrived about 4 seconds before they came on so didn't notice.

Gig looked like a sell out inside though.

Hard to put into words just how amazing these recent shows are. Can't think how they can be topped. The run from Ready to Start to Creature Comfort is mindblowing.

Went Thursday then picked up a ticket to go again last night. Florence was genius, song worked so well, she then spent the rest of the show dancing in the crowd where they enter the venue. Not so bothered for Boy George but it's a big song.

Now Birmingham tomorrow!

1 hour ago, Johnkhutch said:

Absolutely incredible night last night. Hard to put into words; when Florence showed up my head fell off and by far the best first date I’ve ever been on (even if my horrible out of tune singing killed the chance of a second date :blink:).

That’s a ballsy first date!