Jump to content
Zoo Music Girl

Arcade Fire

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Oh yeah I know haha I was making a joke about Everything Now defo being their worst :P

 

Ha! If it helps, I'm aware i'm probably in the wrong on this one. You can't win em all right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a notification this morning they're attempting delivery today of my tickets for Birmingham (which is next Saturday), if that helps anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My tickets for London next Wednesday have arrived! 

Do we know who’s supporting? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nikkic said:

My tickets for London next Wednesday have arrived! 

Do we know who’s supporting? 

The Kooks

...

Preservation Hall Jazz Band

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standing for Wembley's gone back on sale again, finally caved in and got me a ticket for the 13th.  Should be a fun night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like Headlights Look Like Diamonds is getting a run out on this tour, what a time to be alive!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mash011 said:

Standing for Wembley's gone back on sale again, finally caved in and got me a ticket for the 13th.  Should be a fun night.

 

So how come I’m seated when I got my tickets months ago?!

 

to be fair, the reason I went with seated for once is I reckon the new 360 rig will look pretty impressive from up there.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Seems like Headlights Look Like Diamonds is getting a run out on this tour, what a time to be alive!

Woohoo-ooooooo-oo-oo-oo-ooooo-oo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Headlights and My Body is a Cage, fuck me if we get those next Friday it'll be worth the financial ruin I am now after buying one ticket for an arena gig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pity those who didn't bother getting tickets for this tour. EASILY the best I've seen them, inc. both Glastos.

Absolutely immense. Now, where's those spares for Wembley...

Edited by MoilyX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MoilyX said:

I pity those who didn't bother getting tickets for this show. EASILY the best I've seen them, inc. both Glastos.

Absolutely immense. Now, where's those spares for Wembley...

You're only saying that because you're fresh out of the show. Calm down and give yourself a moment to breathe. I bet it was incredible, yes, but their best ever? Give it a few weeks before you come out with such bold claims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Margot Robbie said:

You're only saying that because you're fresh out of the show. Calm down and give yourself a moment to breathe. I bet it was incredible, yes, but their best ever? Give it a few weeks before you come out with such bold claims.

Heh! Normally I'd agree but I've seen enough shows to know when a band absolutely nailed it. I've seen them on every tour so far but that was next level. 

And that's with the best 2 songs on EN not coming across at their best and the weird layout where they weren't completely in the round.

 

Edited by MoilyX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MoilyX said:

And that's with the best 2 songs on EN not coming across at their best and the weird layour where they weren't completely in the round.

 

See, you're already finding flaws. In a day or two, you'll be taking your funeral lp to the skip.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Margot Robbie said:

See, you're already finding flaws. In a day or two, you'll be taking your funeral lp to the skip.

Almost. Neon Bible for deffo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was on the Wembley site to see timings and noticed they have some really severe bag size limitations. Have any of the other venues got anything like this posted? If they enforce it I’ll have to make sure I leave my backpack at work. 

 

BAG POLICY

At the request of production, no large bags or backpacks AT ALL are allowed in the venue for these shows.  CLUTCH SIZED PURSES/BAGS measuring 4.5in/11.4cm x 6.5in/16.5 cm or smaller ARE ALLOWED.  

 

https://www.ssearena.co.uk/events/detail/arcade-fire-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, evilduck said:

Was on the Wembley site to see timings and noticed they have some really severe bag size limitations. Have any of the other venues got anything like this posted? If they enforce it I’ll have to make sure I leave my backpack at work. 

 

BAG POLICY

At the request of production, no large bags or backpacks AT ALL are allowed in the venue for these shows.  CLUTCH SIZED PURSES/BAGS measuring 4.5in/11.4cm x 6.5in/16.5 cm or smaller ARE ALLOWED.  

 

https://www.ssearena.co.uk/events/detail/arcade-fire-1

Yup, Manchester arena is similar to this now I think 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tickets bought for tomorrow. Front row of the top tier so probably one of the better 37 quid seats. We could well be on our own up there by the looks of it :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has given me more of a buzz for the Manchester gig tonight, was beginning to think I’d seen them enough times but up for it now.

if it’s half as good as The Reflektors @ Blackpool I’ll be happy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who has been to one of the shows already - how strict has the ticket checking been?

I've got 2 tickets for the Wednesday in London this week, but no longer sure I can definitely go. Due to the valid photo ID requirement in the terms & conditions, they can't be listed for resale on Twickets. Scarletmist seems to allow it - but wondering how big of a risk it would be in doing so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vacant0 said:

Anyone who has been to one of the shows already - how strict has the ticket checking been?

I've got 2 tickets for the Wednesday in London this week, but no longer sure I can definitely go. Due to the valid photo ID requirement in the terms & conditions, they can't be listed for resale on Twickets. Scarletmist seems to allow it - but wondering how big of a risk it would be in doing so?

Venue dependant probably. I’m shortly off to Manchester arena which I’d imagine be stricter than most. You’re best notifying the ticket seller and get names on the door if you were to sell them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×