Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

3 hours ago, Jamm said:

Manchester.

One more chance tomorrow I guess then I’ll just pay the scalper price, don’t really want to play week-before lottery on Twickets.

Not sure if the link will work for you but venue presale for Manchester still has standing tickets available.

Cost £162.50 for two but paid with Ticketmaster gift cards that I bought at a 15% discount after someone posted a deal on here, which makes it more reasonable.

http://tracking.activitystream.com/f/a/U8_vn__0S21jB7MSYQ0MMA~~/AAAwKAA~/RgRkXpwbP0REaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGlja2V0bWFzdGVyLmNvLnVrL2V2ZW50LzFGMDA1Qzk0OEQyRDEyMDU_ZGlkPXVrdG12ZW5wczFXBXNwY2V1QgpiaR0XfGKGxWoVUhdyb2JtdXJwaHkxOTc0QGdtYWlsLmNvbVgEAAAARQ~~

3 hours ago, Jamm said:

Manchester.

One more chance tomorrow I guess then I’ll just pay the scalper price, don’t really want to play week-before lottery on Twickets.

I've just got 3 standing via the venue presale:

Go to

https://ao-arena.com/events/

Find the event and then get tickets, it brings up seated but change it to standing and you should have a chance.

15 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

I've just got 3 standing via the venue presale:

Go to

https://ao-arena.com/events/

Find the event and then get tickets, it brings up seated but change it to standing and you should have a chance.

Thanks for this.  Got 4 in the pre-sale yesterday but another mate also wanted one and was having to wait until Friday.  All of us are sorted now.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Kim Wrong-Un said:

Cost £162.50 for two but paid with Ticketmaster gift cards that I bought at a 15% discount after someone posted a deal on here

Do you mind sending a link to the discounted Ticketmaster gift cards? Had a quick look but couldn't find it. Cheers

57 minutes ago, AtomsForPizza said:

Do you mind sending a link to the discounted Ticketmaster gift cards? Had a quick look but couldn't find it. Cheers

Sorry it was a short term offer from Tesco a couple of months ago that has now finished. I bought a few cards valid for 12 months to use as and when.

6 hours ago, Kim Wrong-Un said:

Not sure if the link will work for you but venue presale for Manchester still has standing tickets available.

Cost £162.50 for two but paid with Ticketmaster gift cards that I bought at a 15% discount after someone posted a deal on here, which makes it more reasonable.

http://tracking.activitystream.com/f/a/U8_vn__0S21jB7MSYQ0MMA~~/AAAwKAA~/RgRkXpwbP0REaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGlja2V0bWFzdGVyLmNvLnVrL2V2ZW50LzFGMDA1Qzk0OEQyRDEyMDU_ZGlkPXVrdG12ZW5wczFXBXNwY2V1QgpiaR0XfGKGxWoVUhdyb2JtdXJwaHkxOTc0QGdtYWlsLmNvbVgEAAAARQ~~

Thanks for posting this as only just catching up as missed on 3 presales already but tickets still available on this link.  Thanks 🙂

First time ever I'm out. Can't justify those prices. The steady rise has become a bit of a joke now but this takes the biscuit. Also what's with them selling early entry tickets for £150+? I thought things like this would be against their ethos. Seems not.

• Like 1