Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Just as a point of reference for a tenner more I got a day ticket to Reading with Arctic Monkeys, Wolf Alice and Fontaines DC playing.

Arena gigs can fuck right off.

I am kind of like that, but then an indoor crowd that is there for the specific event creates a really amazing atmosphere. And it’s almost always LOUDER!!!!!

Really winds me up how I never get through to tickets for anything and always have to buy them after the fact.

Tried Glasto 7 times and failed, luckily friends got through for our group on 3 of those occasions.

Hoping for Friday now. Slightly reluctant to try for Manchester and London now with the prices and accommodation but hey ho.

Edited by Jamm

On 5/6/2022 at 11:40 PM, Matt42 said:

Solar Powered doesn’t mean a bad album — but I think it’s created a new urban dictionary term for a divisive album that underperforms, and the diehard fan base thinks one day people will magically wake up and realise it’s genius… when they don’t seem that sure about the album’s quality either. 

You mean a King Of Limbs. 

Hope this band comes back with their A Moon Shaped Pool.