Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

3 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I’m not a fan of this one but some of the other tracks coming sound great.

This feels a bit cookie cutter arcade fire 

Yeah maybe, sounds like a bit like a cross between a funeral and a reflektor track imo. I agree its maybe not an absolute banger but its eminently listenable. And if you’re telling me this is the filler.. its sounding promising! Cant wait to receive the LP!

Edited by mattiloy

5 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Yep I’d hate that so so much. Really hope it ends up being the rumoured 1975 secret set that has to clash with DRoss, if any of them do. 

How's this for nightmare fuel, it's widely believed to be Arcade Fire up against Diana so you miss her and it ends up being The 1975.

41 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Completely missed this… can you direct?

Just a worse case scenario, no info leading to it, but it's the reason I wouldn't miss something I was fussed about for a rumour. I'd want some pretty compelling evidence before I changed my plans.

1 hour ago, GmasterWomble said:

Just seen a sponsored ad saying pre order the album & get presale access to UK/IRE tour. 

Announcement must be soon?

This week I'm guessing. We already knew it was coming with that Birmingham date leak and I guess you seeing that has nailed it on. They'll be pushing album sales hard this week to chart it.

Last tour saw them on the wed and came out and bought a ticket to go again the Friday! Great impulse buy, the power of their live set! Definitely more reluctant to purchase tickets right away for anything, a bit vulturous but there seems to be tickets available for most things closer to the time, can chance my arm on getting, at worse, a face value ticket. No longer turn my nose up at arena seats either, not as detrimental to the experience as I thought. 

6 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

they sold 30,661/34,779 tickets at wembley arena.

Just from what I remember you could pick up a ticket to practically every show with ease on the UK tour. I went to the Manchester date and it seemed a bit empty, show was amazing as per though.

Edited by scatteredscreens