Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

3 hours ago, kaytee... said:

I've got an AF tattoo, reckon they'll believe I drew it myself? 😆

Seriously though if I was down in London I'd be hanging round the venue like a bad smell in the hope of getting a ticket

During the Reflektor album launch, they did similar gigs announced close to the date to play at the Roundhouse - I couldn't get tickets in the sale, so I decided to go there on the day. Got there - big queue outside, and it was raining. I almost left - but decided to go inside to the ticket office and asked about tickets. Not only they had one, but by the time I paid the doors opened and they told me to just go in, so I was inside in the first group.

They only left a few people in and closed the doors again - someone from the crew came to the stage and said they would teach us a choreography for us to do it during the gig, kinda of a flash mob thingy.

So yeah, if I didn't have tickets for tonight, I would try my luck by the venue 😛

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, rebus said:

It's today!  Guess we'll all find out the new layout in a few hours time.  Will be crawling down from Chalk Farm tube all afternoon so as long as we make to get there before they take the stage we're all in for a real treat.  Enjoy all.

Saw it today on the news, It looks pretty plush.

Think its going to be a good one.

25 minutes ago, glasto360 said:

During the Reflektor album launch, they did similar gigs announced close to the date to play at the Roundhouse - I couldn't get tickets in the sale, so I decided to go there on the day. Got there - big queue outside, and it was raining. I almost left - but decided to go inside to the ticket office and asked about tickets. Not only they had one, but by the time I paid the doors opened and they told me to just go in, so I was inside in the first group.

They only left a few people in and closed the doors again - someone from the crew came to the stage and said they would teach us a choreography for us to do it during the gig, kinda of a flash mob thingy.

So yeah, if I didn't have tickets for tonight, I would try my luck by the venue 😛

That's determination. If I wasn't in work I'd give it ago. More annoyed with myself for not being cheeky and using my work contacts to get a ticket 😆

I was somehow lucky enough to get tickets in the pre-sale, and don't think I would've done so if someone hadn't posted a link to the no purchase necessary code on this thread last week - so just wanted to say thanks to you all on this thread! 

Hope everyone that also was lucky enough to get one has a great time this evening - haven't been this excited for a gig in a very long time.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nib said:

I was somehow lucky enough to get tickets in the pre-sale, and don't think I would've done so if someone hadn't posted a link to the no purchase necessary code on this thread last week - so just wanted to say thanks to you all on this thread! 

Hope everyone that also was lucky enough to get one has a great time this evening - haven't been this excited for a gig in a very long time.

You're welcome, say hi to Win from me. Have fun!

• Like 1