Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

1 hour ago, harryy said:

personally really digging the latest single, though I have been playing this for a week solid and getting goosebumps repeatedly: 

I'm with you! Been hammering the live version. It shouldn't have caught me by surprise that the album version is slower than the live version but it did. 

Looks and sounds like a great song live proving that what can be classed as "album filler" by some can be brilliant live with Arcade Fire. Can't wait for more and for a tour! 

23 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

Thankfully for myself, I’m all but over my bout of Covid (just have no sense of smell/taste). Testing negative now so no fear of passing anything on. 

Going by the livestream start time, I assume they’ll be on stage at 9pm. Doesn’t seem to be any support either. 

I didn’t get a response from KOKO so assuming no support. They also didn’t confirm the time on stage but given the stream it’s gotta be 9.

I can’t remember being so excited about a gig. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

Thankfully for myself, I’m all but over my bout of Covid (just have no sense of smell/taste). Testing negative now so no fear of passing anything on. 

Going by the livestream start time, I assume they’ll be on stage at 9pm. Doesn’t seem to be any support either. 

Ahhh that’s such good news! Happy to hear that have a good one ☺️

23 minutes ago, rebus said:

Was lucky enough to get tickets for tomorrow and getting super excited!

Never been to the venue in any of its previous forms, anyone been before and have any tips?

I'm not sure if anyone will have any tips as I understand its had a major build/refit. I used to go regularly back in the day to Peach nights at the Camden Palace and a few gigs at Koko. However, I think the new update will be radically different to previous times.

I have tickets for tommorow and as well as looking forward to seeing Arcade Fire, I am keen to see what they have done with the place. From pictures I saw after the fire, it looked like they completly gutted it.

52 minutes ago, Dales said:

I'm not sure if anyone will have any tips as I understand its had a major build/refit. I used to go regularly back in the day to Peach nights at the Camden Palace and a few gigs at Koko. However, I think the new update will be radically different to previous times.

I have tickets for tommorow and as well as looking forward to seeing Arcade Fire, I am keen to see what they have done with the place. From pictures I saw after the fire, it looked like they completly gutted it.

It's today!  Guess we'll all find out the new layout in a few hours time.  Will be crawling down from Chalk Farm tube all afternoon so as long as we make to get there before they take the stage we're all in for a real treat.  Enjoy all.

9 hours ago, broken monkey said:

There will likely just be a dj leading up to the start. The ny shows didnt  have support either. But watch the merch tanle. They had vinyl for sale.