Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

To give some hope to these shows. I think theyll add a couple more. No reason to fly over for one gig. Also, theyre playing the O2 in September. Next week supposed to announce. Enjoy the ews.

and in regards to the setlist. Itll be similar to the New York gigs most likely. They modified that setlist for Coachella so it doesnt seem like theyll tweak things much til its tour time.

Edited by Suprefan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

To give some hope to these shows. I think theyll add a couple more. No reason to fly over for one gig. Also, theyre playing the O2 in September. Next week supposed to announce. Enjoy the ews.

and in regards to the setlist. Itll be similar to the New York gigs most likely. They modified that setlist for Coachella so it doesnt seem like theyll tweak things much til its tour time.

Hopefully, but not at Koko, gigs in the calendar for the following two days. Sense they may go elsewhere, Paris perhaps.

53 minutes ago, Dreamingofsunnydays said:

I listened to them earlier for the first time consecutively after the hype on here, not really my jam.

They are worth persisting with. My wife kept telling me Funeral was great, but as we walked along the back of the Other field in 2007 I said “there’s so many of them on stage, it sounds like a fight in a musical instrument shop”. By 12 months later I’d changed my tune (they hadn’t changed theirs), and now they are one of my favourite bands. 

8 minutes ago, Cbrinxy said:

I’m not sure they will go anywhere else after the 29th to be honest. They have SNL the Saturday after and they probably have to rehearse some skits etc in the week prior. 

aye I think thats it, have to be a super quick turnaround on a ticket sale if its at the start of May. Unless they just do what they were doing in the US where they put banners up and you turned up at the venue.

2 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Innit. Would hate to see them in Albert Hall as well can’t be doing with the place.

I went to see the cure there a while back. They did a great (and quite long) set, so having a seat and a great view suited my middle aged bones very well 😊