Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

34 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Koko only holds a couple of thousand max and as others have said you can bet a massive number of those tickets have been squirreled away for VIPs and industry types.

Just to be pedantic, Koko use to be just over a thousand (they might have bumped it up abit with the renovation) and it's not even the biggest venue on Camden High Street. 

I use to go to Koko a fair bit on club and gig nights so I'm glad it's survived both the fire and pandemic. Touchwood they kept the disco ball as well as my favourite spot which is on the floor at the back left, I use to sit on a ledge against the wall so you could get a good view of the stage and not have too many people around as there was nowhere to go from there but people would start walking to you and then realise it's a dead end and make the embarrassed turn around.

Edited by jump

Went in via ticketmaster from overseas and it seemed to go from waiting to no tickets available at about 11.58.

I've never seen a show with tickets available move quite the quickly and seamlessly to unavailable.

My guess is the ticketmaster allocation for this show for this sale was really quite small.

I’m really not a fan of the new ticketmaster queue. I can’t figure out if it’s random or not. 
For those that got in the queue early, how did it work? Did the join queue button appear for you before 10? I’ve only ever had it count down to the on sale time then the queue button appears bang on the dot.

4 minutes ago, evilduck said:

I’m really not a fan of the new ticketmaster queue. I can’t figure out if it’s random or not. 
For those that got in the queue early, how did it work? Did the join queue button appear for you before 10? I’ve only ever had it count down to the on sale time then the queue button appears bang on the dot.

Yeah the join queue button popped up at 9.58 and then counted down to 10 whilst I was in it, I had 2 people in front of me in the queue.

6 minutes ago, evilduck said:

Yeah believe the queue button appeared about 5 mins before 10. At 10 it had the bar with the queue with no numbers on, then at 10:01 the queue bar just went all the way to the right and made me put my code in which I had copied at the ready. 

1 hour ago, GmasterWomble said:

Yeah believe the queue button appeared about 5 mins before 10. At 10 it had the bar with the queue with no numbers on, then at 10:01 the queue bar just went all the way to the right and made me put my code in which I had copied at the ready. 

I had that (through queue, entered my presale code) at about 20 seconds past ten and was super fast clicking it all but STILL didn't get tickets. The sadness is real!

1 hour ago, Green Croc said:

Those lucky enough to get tickets, which tune are you hoping to hear which isn't a banker on the setlist?

Modern Man for me

Would love Keep The Car Running and Haiti. 

Not exactly deep cuts but they didn't play either last time I saw them.

Man so gutted about this, completely failed with the presale after joining the queue 15 minutes before, and even general through seetickets was a disaster. Are seetickets/ticketmaster resale and twickets resale allowed for this event? Hope I can nab one through there over the next few days

3 hours ago, Green Croc said:

Those lucky enough to get tickets, which tune are you hoping to hear which isn't a banker on the setlist?

Modern Man for me

Would love Crown of Love but what ever they choose its going to be class. One of those bands don't have filler tracks on their albums.