Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

Still can't believe that, I NEVER usually bag tickets like this. 

In fact in 8 Glastos, I've never been the one to secure our tickets.

Arcade Fire in April, Michael Kiwanuka in May and Flaming Lips in June is a very good Glasto warm up trio.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tremas said:

Anyone know if seetickets operates a queue system like ticketmaster? May give them a shot instead at midday if not.

I think they do sometimes - sometimes they don't. I normally have much better luck with see tickets, site is much more responsive and less cluttered for me.

2 minutes ago, Tremas said:

Anyone know if seetickets operates a queue system like ticketmaster? May give them a shot instead at midday if not.

I think with how the page is setup for Arcade Fire it means a buy button will just appear where the timer is honestly.

Talked myself out of trying in the pre-sale because:

a) already have plans on the date

b) have 3 gigs lined up in May plus Bearded Theory...then Glastonbury in June.  Could do with saving the money as we live up North so it would be train/coach and an overnight job.

After reading this thread though and some back/forth messaging with my boyfriend, I'm seriously tempted to try at 12.  Probably won't get anywhere near like but just feel like I'll be pissed off with myself if I don't give it a go.

Both me and my partner are working from home and both tried at the same time. She got through and bagged tickets and I failed. I feel very lucky as we managed to get tickets a few years back when they played York Hall.

Fingers crossed we seem lucky at the moment with bagging Tickets for smaller shows like George Ezra, Florence, (Placebo via Twickets) and last night got tickets on O2 priority for Blossoms at Islington. So was expecting our luck to run out this morning for Arcade.

Good luck to everyone trying again at 12.

29 minutes ago, Fishman said:

Also on sale through Live Nation, so it's another website to try.

Live Nation just redirects to a ticketmaster powered portal - probably not worth bothering i think but not too sure. could potentially bypass the queue, i reckon they share the same allocation of tickets