Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

Got 2 for Glasgow. Straight in, after refreshing the page when there was 10 seconds left on the countdown. First gig of 2018 booked, and they're one of the few people I haven't seen who I am particularly bothered about catching.

22 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Glad you got sorted @Deadendfriends8. @stocky3000 did you manage it okay? 

Anyone that needs the Live Nation presale tomorrow, it looks like you can just register for it. (Looks may be deceiving - I haven't checked) (c.c.  @Waapster)

Thanks mate, yeah I got a code from @Odessa who's a bit of a legend and my mate also had a code :)

Can't wait!

Got 4 for Manchester at about 09:10. Booked the Monday and Tuesday off. Can't wait, but doubt it'll be as good as Castlefield Bowl.

Anyone else think the Ticketmaster website is utter shite though? Seems to take an age to confirm.

Got a couple of tickets for Dublin for me and my wife.  Will visit the inlaws in Belfast and abandon our kid for the night to sample Dublins delights.  Only been to Dublin once about 15 years ago so should be fun, just need to sort out somewhere nice to stay to make a holiday of it.