Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

That was a really great set, probably the best I've seen them come across on a live stream. Not at all sold on Signs of Life though; liked it amongst the excitement of its premiere in Sc**thorpe, but now I think it'll definitely end up as my least favourite of the new songs. 

Edited by bocumaroy

3 hours ago, JacquelineS said:

Probably mentioned before but is this tour 360 degrees? Just booking tickets so could make a difference on my choice.

For the arena shows? At least some of them are; I was checking ticket prices and selected a few venues at random and they all had the 360 setup in the seating plan.

• Upvote 1

Had my Manchester tickets through too.

Train gets in at 18.00 so not sure whether to just go straight in or have a beer or two with mates beforehand. Some of my favourite pubs in Manchester are nearby Knott, Britain's Protection, Rain Bar, Peverill of the Peak... but I can imagine they'll be heaving.

11 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Had my Manchester tickets through too.

Train gets in at 18.00 so not sure whether to just go straight in or have a beer or two with mates beforehand. Some of my favourite pubs in Manchester are nearby Knott, Britain's Protection, Rain Bar, Peverill of the Peak... but I can imagine they'll be heaving.

Britons protection is ace! 

So S America tour announced for Nov/Dec. So looks like they'll be back in Europe next year. Spring arena dates then either Reading, Latitude or Bestival. I suspect Reading could be likely as it would have been 8 years since their last headline slot. I guess we will have to wait until album number 6 for a repeat at Glastonbury. That feels an awful long time to wait. 

7 minutes ago, reflekting said:

So S America tour announced for Nov/Dec. So looks like they'll be back in Europe next year. Spring arena dates then either Reading, Latitude or Bestival. I suspect Reading could be likely as it would have been 8 years since their last headline slot. I guess we will have to wait until album number 6 for a repeat at Glastonbury. That feels an awful long time to wait. 

On the plus side though we are seeing them next week!

• Upvote 2

Tracklist's out:

http://pitchfork.com/news/arcade-fire-officially-announce-tracklist-for-new-album-everything-now/?mbid=social_facebook

01 Everything_Now (continued)
02 Everything Now
03 Signs of Life
04 Creature Comfort
05 Peter Pan
06 Chemistry
07 Infinite Content
08 Infinite_Content
09 Electric Blue
10 Good God Damn
11 Put Your Money on Me
12 We Don’t Deserve Love
13 Everything Now (continued)

Sign of Life out on Friday!

Enjoyable but, as I thought in Sc**thorpe, it's not quite on par with the other two for me. However they were both holes-in-one so it's understandable. 

I listened to the three in the order on iTunes and it is my esteemed opinion that this album is gonna be fab. Not gonna listen to anymore new tracks (I believe there's one more in two weeks) until the full album tho.