Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

12 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

So y'all heard Everything Now via Arcadefiretube? From what I can he hear behind some Spanish record store workers conversation is that it's still pretty disco but very different to Reflektor all the same. Liking what I can hear but they best put up a track tonight.

Yeah just listened and it's not too bad - sounds like a mix of Reflektor and The Suburbs. Stoked to see them premier this stuff live at Primavera. Will report back on how it's all sounding (not that I'll need to it they're live steaming it mind).

Was really nervous for new music after that charity single they released recently. Really enjoying Everything Now from what I can make out from the video though. Gonna be excellent to dance to in Manchester in July! Jealous of everyone off to Primavera

13 minutes ago, reflekting said:

Things are happening - http://live.everythingnow.com/

Both exciting and frustrating being at Primavera knowing they're rolling something out :lol: want to hear and get to grips with the new stuff but also just want to get on with the festival. Hope we get something proper before their set.

23 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Both exciting and frustrating being at Primavera knowing they're rolling something out :lol: want to hear and get to grips with the new stuff but also just want to get on with the festival. Hope we get something proper before their set.

Seems to be 7:30pm back in the UK for the new song and 8:30pm for us tonight so obviously we won't hear it until tomorrow now but yeah, glad we'll hear something before Saturday.

Edited by kingcrawler