Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

Apparently a couple of the tracks are streaming on Tidal already, anyone found a link for us poor Tidal-less plebs?

haven't been able to find anything yet but i'm sure they'll pop up on Youtube (or elsewhere) soon enough. always dubious of Deluxe Edition bonus tracks as they're obviously usually stuff that wasn't deemed good enough for the album (and i wasn't the biggest fan of Reflektor to begin with) but it's been a while since Reflektor was released so they're possibly songs that have been written since (a couple of them anyway - i know Crucified Again and possibly Get Right have been around for a while now). god i hate Deluxe editions of albums, though

I can appreciate putting out some outtakes a while after the album like this, something nice for the fans while maintaining the integrity of the original album. Radiohead's 'In Rainbows' is a good example. But deluxe editions released on the same day can absolutely fuck off.

see i'm the opposite - i feel releasing deluxe editions this late on is often nothing more than a cash grab, and another purchase for the completists to have to make. this release is a bit different as obviously they're releasing the film which ties in with it, but in most other cases it's just a bit more money to be made until the next album

Listened to Reflektor for the first time in ages yesterday, in advance of going to see the film. Enjoyed it a lot more than I remember doing when it first came out. They were still the bomb at Glasto, though.

friend stuck a few songs from it on the other day and i felt the same way. still a few stinkers on there though. and yeah, they played Glastonbury. god i loved that set

Can't find any videos but you can download them here

http://getleaks.org/indie/1722-arcade-fire-get-right-b-w-crucified-again-2015.html

Damn, I downloaded the Chvrches leak from Uploaded earlier are now it won't let me get this. :( Thanks for the link though!

see i'm the opposite - i feel releasing deluxe editions this late on is often nothing more than a cash grab, and another purchase for the completists to have to make. this release is a bit different as obviously they're releasing the film which ties in with it, but in most other cases it's just a bit more money to be made until the next album

I guess I don't buy most of my music (and I'm certainly no completionist) so the whole cash grab thing doesn't make much of a difference to me, but even so I'd rather have the tracks on a deluxe edition than not have them at all. A separate EP would be preferable admittedly.

The live recordings didn’t fill me with hope, and bluesy rock generally does nothing for me, so I’m surprised by how much I like Get Right. The second half is lovely. Crucified Again might be in contention for my least favourite Arcade Fire song.

The fact that they haven’t even played the other songs live is a bit of a worry in terms of the possibility that they might quite shit. Hope it’s the abrasive punk stuff that we heard about a while back. 

so seems they've begun work on the new album

http://www.nme.com/news/arcade-fire/88487

doubtful it'll stick to their 'every three year' release pattern that they've had so far, as Will even says in the interview that they're in the position to take as long as they want now so unlikely for next year, but 2017 for sure