Global Gathering alone!

Guest Raver7

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My first GG. Am going with a mate but been let down by the rest of our group so happy to make a new group with you all :)

Travelling via train Friday morning from London Marylebone, arriving 12.30-1ish

Camping in standard but not exactly sure where yet

Interested in seeing The Prodigy and Chase and Status mainly but will wander around, drinking, chatting and dancing wherever my mood takes me. Wanna see and do as much as I can!

Leaving Sunday at around noon after an awesome time.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Gee

• 2 weeks later...
Send me an email if you are looking for buddies for Global. Am going with a mate, both early 30s but we are young 30 somethings! Travelling from London area to arrive Fri lunchtime to set up camp. Primarily going to see Prodigy, C & S and Knife Party but will happily explore and join in with whatever else takes our fancy. We will be drinking and chilling early in the day but later on we will probably be dropping a few. We are discreet and realise that it is not everyone's cup of tea and will not pressure or judge. If you wanna meet up you are welcome. Just email me at somoody @ymail.com
Roll on Friday!

Hi all, am going alone to GG but arriving Sat morning and would like to meet with some people who might be in the same sit or open groups to join. If anyone interested you can friend me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/danny.gallo.507 or search Danny Gallo or message me on 07814 930 406. Would love to meet people there and don't wanna be a lone goat... Cheers, Danny