The Elbow Excitement Thread!

ThomThomDrum

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised people dislike Take Off so much, for me it's the best album since the 1st.

Just listened to the ep. From 1 listen, I think it's okay. Definitely want to listen again, with headphones.

I'm the same with the last album - so good. Seeing them at Kendal calling next weekend, looking forward to it, the setting suits them

has any band in the history of music gone so horribly wrong as elbow? It's a curious thing to see how much success fucked up their songwriting. 

his admission that they were writing songs to fill arenas is one of the most cynical things I've ever read.

Thankfully I saw them many times when they were touring the good albums so I shouldnt complain really.

has any band in the history of music gone so horribly wrong as elbow? It's a curious thing to see how much success fucked up their songwriting.

his admission that they were writing songs to fill arenas is one of the most cynical things I've ever read.

You have led a sheltered life haven't you? Edited by ICGenie

Thankfully I saw them many times when they were touring the good albums so I shouldnt complain really.

Not a band, but I think Paul McCartney's fall from grace is pretty hard to beat.