• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

We need to consult the weather gods.

If we get it wrong they will be angry and send more of their sky torches and large water droplets to attack us!!

I think carrying on is 'cheating' to get to the most posted thread ever. The weather thread could do it but don't.

If we have a new one not only would it be wonderful to chat to you lot all year long but we would set a record that could only ever be beaten by us!!!!

That said, I will go with whatever the majority decide cos my brain still hurts and I cannot make decisions!!

Yep epic fail this year from you guys. Either you're not trying hard enough or just a bunch of lunatics. I think a sacrifice of Jeffie might have had the desired effect.

Oy, stop talking about me!!

So, do we go for new thread 12 midnight tonight?

Who will do it?

We need to agree, otherwise there might be two started, and there lies dragons......

My vote is a new thread.

To all the non believers, things could of been a lot worse I heard things were a lot worse especially in Yeovil. The positivity from all here made things better.

I personally have made some great new friends thanks to this thread, meeting everyone on Thursday was the best night I have had at a festival for many a year. Can't believe I so nearly didn't go to the meet so glad I was talked into it.

Sorry if the post is badly worded but brain still not fully engaged.

Sorry we didn't get to say bye on Thursday but we lost you on the way into Mr B and after that well........ we went somewhere else that I can't even remember where it was!!!!

Like all the others it was superb to meet you - and Ali still thinks she has seen you somewhere before!! Scary stuff :-)