Nick Cave

Midnight Man

22 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

You got a Prima ticket? Nice work, would love to do it but can’t justify two in a month.

I did! Was worried they would sell out so snapped up a Weekend 1 ticket on the day they went on sale (and glad I did because they then sold out!). Really looking forward to it, but almost definitely won't be trying for Glastonbury as well as can't justify taking that much holiday close together, along with the cost. If Nick's not there that will make it easier for me to resist! Although seeing them within a few weeks will do the same too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The G has given us a few good Nickster moments over the years but just recollected this one:

2400.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=forma

G19 was one of the all time classics.....

I watched this back on the BBC footage the other day and I have to say he came across a lot creepier than I remembered ha 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I imagine it will be seated, but not necessarily because of Covid reasons – just sounds like one of his more intimate, mellow shows that are often seated anyway. Imagine tickets will be a bit of a scrum – and expensive! Anyone see any indication of prices?

Not sure about others, but for the Brighton show it is "£58, £68, £88"

17 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I imagine it will be seated, but not necessarily because of Covid reasons – just sounds like one of his more intimate, mellow shows that are often seated anyway. Imagine tickets will be a bit of a scrum – and expensive! Anyone see any indication of prices?

De Montfort Hall is £36.50 for the seats right at the back in the upper circle through £56.50, £66.50 to £86.50 for the majority of seats.

Strange thing is, in my email from AXS it says "As a customer who was looking forward to seeing the band this year, and as an extension of our refund policy, it is only right that you get the opportunity to know about the tour first and have access to the on-sale link in advance to repurchase your tickets. 

Click HERE on Friday 23 July at 10AM for your chance to see Nick Cave’s long awaited return in 2021."

However, when you look on most of the event pages for each venue, it says tickets are on sale at 10am friday too. So I don't really see how i'm getting tickets in advance if it's the same time as everyone else can get them??