Nick Cave

Midnight Man

19 hours ago, priest17 said:

My dad told me tonight he'd got me a ticket and I'm ecstatic. I don't know exactly why but the man's so important to me.

It's probably a subconscious biological thing. He also helped raise you and to be fair, it would be weird if you didn't feel that way. How do you feel about the rest of your family? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2019 at 10:07 AM, priest17 said:

I was really hoping for a Blu-Ray release of the distant sky concert but this will do for now. Didn't drink when I saw him at Manchester Arena so I'd remember it all so can't wait to get plastered and weep along ahah

D3tfhBXWAAAV0VH.jpg

That was an excellent gig. I took MrsCJ to Leeds to see this, and we got tickets to the Q&A in Manchester. MrsCJ isn't a huge fan (long-suffering with an overload of gigs), but is getting to hear more songs before June, even asking "Alexa, play happy Nick Cave songs."

Edited by carlosj

• 2 months later...

Great evening of entertainment from Nick second-coolest-guy-in-the-universe Cave. Not all the questions were to my taste but he answered everything in an interesting enough manner and some of the song interpretations were incredible. I even enjoyed the Weeping Song rendition which is one of the few songs he's done I actively dislike.

Great sound in the Bridgewater Hall as well, though not enough leg room for 3 hours.

Yes, an excellent night, starting with the first chance of hearing God is in the house live, some covers and Grinderman stuff. Even MrsCJ enjoyed it and she's not a fan. If anyone's in Leeds next Wednesday, there's a tour film playing.

• 2 weeks later...