Nick Cave

Midnight Man

26 minutes ago, mario man said:

Anyone see how much standing tickets were for London? They were all sold out by the time I got through this morning

Ordered 3 for our group this morning, worked out to £83.45 each. I was expecting them to be around the £100.00 mark. 

I see Ticketbastard have got their dynamic/platinum f**kery in place, and I don't doubt AXS will do too. 

Anyone buying in the general sale, See Tickets are selling for some of the venues. Go there to avoid that if you can! 

• Thanks 1

I wanted Stevie Nicks tickets today and Nick Cave but knew I couldn't afford both. Got 2 Cave tickets for 70 quid each at the old Manchester Arena in the pre sale.... Stevie Nicks wanted 200 quid for a seat in the gods at this new money pit arena in Manchester. with the 60 quid booking fee and other fees and fees on your fees the price for 2 tickets was ..... £469. oh and if you want a few drinks after the gig you can pay for their after gig party - £40 quid each but you do get one drink included in that... bargain.

The world has gone mad.

ps there are lots of tickets left

• Upvote 2

First saw Nick Cave in 1987.  Have seen him many times over the years, including twice at Glastonbury.  Managed to get a standing ticket for Dublin at a not-total-rip-off price.  Looking forward already!

Had a Stevie Nicks ticket on my screen today, but common sense told me to release it.