Nick Cave

Midnight Man

55 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I bet they're all going to be seated shows though, right? Let me know if any of you find out otherwise...

You're probably right, at least a couple of those venues don't even have the capability to offer standing due to being theatres with fixed seats all the way to the front.

11 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Strange thing is, in my email from AXS it says "As a customer who was looking forward to seeing the band this year, and as an extension of our refund policy, it is only right that you get the opportunity to know about the tour first and have access to the on-sale link in advance to repurchase your tickets. 

Click HERE on Friday 23 July at 10AM for your chance to see Nick Cave’s long awaited return in 2021."

However, when you look on most of the event pages for each venue, it says tickets are on sale at 10am friday too. So I don't really see how i'm getting tickets in advance if it's the same time as everyone else can get them??

Yeah I get the same. It's bollocks isn't it? Seems like only one link for everyone in reality.

Hmm I was thinking of sitting this one out as I’m gonna be seeing the Bad Seeds next year, but now I’m listening to Carnage for the first time in a while and feel like missing this would be a huge mistake, especially as the Liverpool date is right round the corner from me.

Edited by FloorFiller

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Hmm I was thinking of sitting this one out as I’m gonna be seeing the Bad Seeds next year, but now I’m listening to Carnage for the first time in a while and feel like missing this would be a huge mistake, especially as the Liverpool date is right round the corner from me and on a Friday night. 

I love Carnage, way more than Ghosteen, so this is actually what I've been waiting for. Actually a bit nervous I won't get tickets!

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I love Carnage, way more than Ghosteen, so this is actually what I've been waiting for. Actually a bit nervous I won't get tickets!

I liked Ghosteen but can’t argue that Carnage is the better, more digestible album and the one I’d like to see performed live more. 

I can’t imagine it’d be hard to get tickets… but then maybe I’m underestimating how popular these will be post-pandemic. I’m absolutely skint so gonna have to mull this over for a day or two. 

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I liked Ghosteen but can’t argue that Carnage is the better, more digestible album and the one I’d like to see performed live more. 

I can’t imagine it’d be hard to get tickets… but then maybe I’m underestimating how popular these will be post-pandemic. I’m absolutely skint so gonna have to mull this over for a day or two. 

Yeah I feel similarly. I do like Ghosteen but it never clicked with me the way Skeleton Tree and PTSA did. Carnage felt pretty instant.

My radar for how difficult things will be to buy tickets for is completely off these days! It's so hard to say. In the past it's been really tough getting tickets for his intimate 'Audience with' things but this is quite a bit bigger. Two nights in London too so hopefully I should be alright...

9 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Hmm I was thinking of sitting this one out as I’m gonna be seeing the Bad Seeds next year, but now I’m listening to Carnage for the first time in a while and feel like missing this would be a huge mistake, especially as the Liverpool date is right round the corner from me.

Hey babez

37 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Oof. 100+ a bit spicy for me. Will probably land in the 60-82 region when I look at the seating plan.

those are the upper circle and balcony

( if you want a look, you can add albert hall membership to the basket to access the presale on their website without a commitment to buy membership)

3 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Wait, you've bought tickets already?! Thought they went on sale at 10!

Just got a text from bf's Mum saying "Done! 27th September, yaay!" The Philharmonic have a priority booking thing - I didn't know she had access to that but it is possible that's how.

Edit: although, I don't have priority booking (that I know of) and I've just been able to click on the "priority booking" button and go through the whole process (without actually buying at the end). So possible the Phil have just jumped the gun a bit.

Edited by WestCountryGirl

6 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Just got a text from bf's Mum saying "Done! 27th September, yaay!" The Philharmonic have a priority booking thing - I didn't know she had access to that but it is possible that's how.

Edit: although, I don't have priority booking (that I know of) and I've just been able to click on the "priority booking" button and go through the whole process (without actually buying at the end). So possible the Phil have just jumped the gun a bit.

Ah cool! Just checking I hadn't missed the boat for London 🙂

I actually have ticket-buying nerves for the first time in forever!

That was easy! I have been completely extra and paid mega bucks for a ticket in the front row 😄

Was going to go for the midrange and then just suddenly realised that I've spent next to nothing on gig tickets for two years and this is a special gig and it's been a fucker of a year so, yeah... time to treat myself!

Very excited!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

That was easy! I have been completely extra and paid mega bucks for a ticket in the front row 😄

Was going to go for the midrange and then just suddenly realised that I've spent next to nothing on gig tickets for two years and this is a special gig and it's been a fucker of a year so, yeah... time to treat myself!

Very excited!

Wow thats brilliant! Currently number 104 in queue for Poole Lighthouse