Nick Cave

Midnight Man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone seen the new Red Hand Files post? Very cool. Nick replies to the front man of a Serbian tribute act and offers to send him a suit. There's a link to one of their covers, which while good, isn't the best audio, so I went hunting on YouTube. They're bloody good. I'd take this in the Rabbit 'ole at 2am... 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Superscally said:

Anyone seen the new Red Hand Files post? Very cool. Nick replies to the front man of a Serbian tribute act and offers to send him a suit. There's a link to one of their covers, which while good, isn't the best audio, so I went hunting on YouTube. They're bloody good. I'd take this in the Rabbit 'ole at 2am... 

Wasn't that post amazing? Would be so up for seeing these lads. 

On 11/17/2019 at 2:12 PM, henry bear said:

Embarrassed by the fact that my local arena, Cardiff Motorpoint, still has tickets left for Nick Cave, yet the bloody Kaiser Chiefs have sold out.

I love Nick Cave. That’s why I won’t watch him at the Motorpoint.

23 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Is the Motorpoint really that bad? It’s tiny compared to most arenas, and I’ve never found the sound to be terrible. 

I know a few people who have beef with the Motorpoint, but I’ve never had issues with it. It’s an unusual venue because of its size, and I quite like the fact that it’s more intimate than your usual hangers. The downside is it’s roof is lower than most and larger productions avoid it.

1 hour ago, henry bear said:

I know a few people who have beef with the Motorpoint, but I’ve never had issues with it. It’s an unusual venue because of its size, and I quite like the fact that it’s more intimate than your usual hangers. The downside is it’s roof is lower than most and larger productions avoid it.

Yeah I'd agree with that. It's a bit different but pretty intimate. 

Fingers crossed the new arena gets approved ASAP. 15,000 capacity for the proposed new arena, which will certainly draw the bigger acts we miss out on currently. 

For any fans of Nick Cave, his latest book "Stranger than Kindness" is on rough trade as a signed deluxe version, limited to 450 copies, the normal edition is also on sale there, the deluxe edition has already sold out on the official website.

For any book fans!

Every once in a while I’ll check seetickets in the hope that standing tickets for his Manchester show have sold out and so I won’t be tempted to buy one, but nope, still on sale. That’s a bit of a sad state of affairs really, but if I just happen to have an extra £70 to spare I’ll be bang on it (or possibly just wait until nearer the time in hope that somebody can’t shift a ticket and has to sell for a much lower price).

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Every once in a while I’ll check seetickets in the hope that standing tickets for his Manchester show have sold out and so I won’t be tempted to buy one, but nope, still on sale. That’s a bit of a sad state of affairs really, but if I just happen to have an extra £70 to spare I’ll be bang on it (or possibly just wait until nearer the time in hope that somebody can’t shift a ticket and has to sell for a much lower price).

I was looking at Leeds last night and will be going if i can get my only friend who likes Nick Cave to commit!

19 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

£80 though! 😬

I'm a sucker for an overpriced limited run of signed merch! 😫

30 minutes ago, Damon said:

For any fans of Nick Cave, his latest book "Stranger than Kindness" is on rough trade as a signed deluxe version, limited to 450 copies, the normal edition is also on sale there, the deluxe edition has already sold out on the official website.

For any book fans!

Never mind this has sold out already!

• 4 weeks later...