Nick Cave

Midnight Man

UK and Europe tour dates announced:

35480298_ScreenShot2019-10-18at10_15_12.png.36b2d9b89e83900c59a61f41facbaa54.png

Annoyingly I am on holiday with very likely little to no wi-fi access when they go on sale! Usually takes a little while to sell out the O2, though, doesn't it? Imagine these will be quite pricey also...

I am absolutely going to ignore the fact that the proximity of this tour to Glasto is a thing... :(

7 minutes ago, Quark said:

He's one of those artists I've never got round to listening to despite all the plaudits he gets on here.

Giving Ghosteen a spin as I'm WFH today, and all I wan to do is stop working and just sit back and listen.  This is glorious.

You're in for a treat. I'd recommend giving 'The Firstborn is Dead' a listen after Ghosteen. 

It's not his best at all but well, it's a very different kind of Nick Cave to the Nick Cave on Ghosteen...