Nick Cave

Midnight Man

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Not me. I'm not gonna pay the prices he's charging. Just gonna cross my fingers and hope he'll appear at Glasto. Acoustic stage headliner maybe?

In a way I'm quite relieved as I can't justify the cost.

Acoustic headliner would be a massive downgrade from Pyramid sub! It's that, Other headliner or getting the bump up to Pyramid headline now. Unless a secret set, which I can't see, but I reckon it'd be John Peel for that.

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

In a way I'm quite relieved as I can't justify the cost.

Acoustic headliner would be a massive downgrade from Pyramid sub! It's that, Other headliner or getting the bump up to Pyramid headline now. Unless a secret set, which I can't see, but I reckon it'd be John Peel for that.

I mean if it was just Nick Cave solo , without those Bad Seeds

1 hour ago, henry bear said:

I can’t see him doing this in Glastonbury, certainly not on the larger stages. This current show is an intimate evening of conversation and music - and that’s him solo at the piano. Good chance of him joining Kylie though.

Have to agree, reckon he’ll show up for Kylie

45 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

It would be "just another Nick Cave festival headline set". But that in itself wouldn't be "just another Glastonbury headliner set".

This tbh. I don't think Nick would see it as anything particularly more special than anywhere else. But they would be incredible, in the nip or not.