Nick Cave

Midnight Man

3 hours ago, Superscally said:

I don't, but I'm not a big reader. Meant to be interesting...
...though hail the return of this thread to the main page! Splendid work OJL!
On a serious note, does anyone know how they're getting on?

I imagine it will be a good few years before Nick returns to the public eye.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Brilliant. Will be all over that film. Wonder how the album will turn out. Could be very dark for obvious understandable reasons.

This thread will thrive again in the autumn. @jeffie will be so pleased

I'll let him know on Tuesday.

58 minutes ago, jeffie said:

I've seen, can't wait.

You just can't get any better than a bit of Nick Cave

Except more Nick Cave....

I wholeheartedly agree!

Nothing at all online yet with regards to tickets from what I can see. Well up for this. I am a late convert to Nick and TBS but after seeing them on the Pyramid last time, I have been looking forward to the next release.

I am excited to see what direction they will go down, I anticipate it being quite dark because of what happened with his son etc. We shall see!

Afternoon all! This is a bit exciting, isn't it? :)

I've pre-ordered the album but not booked for the cinema yet... anyone else in London finding that a lot of the options aren't available yet? I can only find tickets at Fulham Broadway Vue but I'd much rather see it at a nicer cinema, many of which say "coming soon" or "members only" at the moment. I'm not sure whether to wait or not.

42 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Thought this may bring you out of the woodwork! :)

Yep, just about... I'll feel a bit happier about coming here once Glastonbury is out of the way, though! I've done a sterling job of keeping away from this place, which has helped a lot with the whole not-going thing, but I must admit I sneaked a peak at the stage splits just now :(

Anyway CAVE. Gigs this autumn?

58 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Afternoon all! This is a bit exciting, isn't it? :)

I've pre-ordered the album but not booked for the cinema yet... anyone else in London finding that a lot of the options aren't available yet? I can only find tickets at Fulham Broadway Vue but I'd much rather see it at a nicer cinema, many of which say "coming soon" or "members only" at the moment. I'm not sure whether to wait or not.

I'm going to wait. My local, Greenwich, is giving the members only message. I can't imagine any of the showings will sell out to be honest.