Nick Cave

Midnight Man

Jeffie's turning. I can feel it, into a full on Caveite.

Meanwhile, this aquarium gig, will Nick be in the gift shop afterwards, signing? Superscally, can you ask if Nick has ever played in a deep sea trench. Must be a new one on him.

He said he would have, but he was too busy beating the shit out of Chuck Norris, who was in a high pressure submersible. Cave was skin diving on one breath.

I thought it was one of the best 'rockumentaries' - god I hate that word - that I've seen in a fair while.

The flaming lips one is about the only one I can think of that i like. Mainly because you can tell they were up for it and were happy to share their stories and outlook, whereas you could tell cave just wanted to protect his aura of mystery.

It was the sort of pretentious film making I don't like, but that is the fault of the two insufferable c**ts that made it, not cave.

Taylor Swift is on the first page and Nick Cave isn't, how are you all allowing this? You think you're allowed a holiday?

Anyway, I got 20,000 Days On Earth blu-ray today, watcing it now and thoroughly enjoying it, it's bloody beautiful. It's a massive shame I didn't catch this in the pictures.

Nick cave doesn't need none of your hashtag team phoney bollocks!!

Recent events of yours are making me question the intelligence of me buying those twilight sad tickets today.

Don't worry, The Twilight Sad tickets will more than justify themselves, I think that if Nick Cave is your thing then The Twilight Sad will be as well.

• 3 weeks later...