Nick Cave

Midnight Man

Ah thanks :) I am much, much happier about my chances than I was this time last week when I decided the whole world was against me.

Your shittety shit shit shitness line (well, you were so more eloquent than I) was my response for all work that day; I'm glad things are going better now. NFC NFiR!

So, I think I've got tickets to the gig at KOKO! It's not very often I know the right person but it turns out I know the right person!!

Congratulations! Your luck has changed :)

So that's pretty much a full house for us Efesting Nick Cave fans then. From the London area at least. Poor bloke won't know what's hit him.

Edited to make less Londoncentric and not exclude the northern contingent ;)

Edited by RebeccaD

Congratulations! Your luck has changed :)

So that's pretty much a full house for us Efesting Nick Cave fans then. From the London area at least. Poor bloke won't know what's hit him.

Edited to make less Londoncentric and not exclude the northern contingent ;)

Lol, 2 of us from Yorkshire will be there.

That's so cool! :) Koko is excluded because it was a total bitch to get into, I reckon.

I'd go for Amsterdam personally as I've never been there and I believe it's on my birthday :D

Berlin would be cool if he's doing that? What are your options?

Enjoy Brighton. I'm so excited about the weekend I'm trying not to think about it too much...

Thanks Rebecca

would of been straight into Amsterdam if it was Paradiso, my favourite place. Need to look at pennies but think we should just go for it anyway.

Options are:-

London

Glasgow

Edinburgh

Amsterdam

Stockholm

Hamburg

Munich

Dusseldorf

Luxemburg

Antwerp

Would of gone for Stockholm if not so close to that horrible word (Christmas)