Worried about getting my campervan in.

Guest twickershavin

Just to be devil's advocate - they are actively seeking Transporters etc.. in 2011 I took my VW Multivan (with a bed as standard, no sink etc.. and they had a real good look at it. I poke with Glasto Office and sent them pictures of the van and they said it was NOT acceptable. They then emailed me a couple of days later and asked about the logbook to determine if the chassis was classes as a Caravelle or Transporter. It was Caravelle and they said great but I had to take a print out of the email as proof. I was asked on the gate for it too. Here is some of the email exchange:

Hi Rusty,

I’m afraid that your particular type of van does not have suitable features for the camper/caravan fields, as they require fitted sleeping arrangements plus either cooking or washing facilities.

You may take other people in on Tuesday however no one will be allowed on the actual Festival site until Wednesday morning. The campervan fields are separate and the entrance into the actual Festival will only be accessible as of Wednesday morning.

Best Wishes,

GlastFestOffice

01458 834596