Rockness 2014

Guest Muppetmark

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We’d like to thank you for your support over the last 8 years. Due to the addition of a number of events alongside the World Cup and the Commonwealth Games we’ve decided to take a year off. We’re using this break to make the event bigger and better than ever in 2015 so have an amazing summer and see you back at the Loch next year!

From the facebook

Last year they put on tiny headliners, so it was much smaller. But to be honest I still loved it and it gave me more time with the Sub Club / Soma - which for me is much of the reason for going. And I still got to see Alabama 3 in the blazing sunshine... The previous year was much larger, and great.

Looking forward to 2015, but contented that the Sub Club - which I've just started going to as an immigrint to Glasgow - is letting me in, on my todd, despite being a wild-eyed, MDMA-sweating, middle-aged nutter. So, yeah, well, what I lose at Inverness I make up for in Jamaica (Street).

My nights off are Thursday and Friday, so I can hit town for an evening before moving to a cheeky rave, and Thursdays are good as they tend to be cheap and full of even cheaper students (more GCU than GU).

Saturday clubbing for me is mad... race home at 11pm, shower, change, drop, and get into town in 40 minutes flat... works if you have a mind for it though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...