Anyone else going alone from Scotland? Need festival buddys

Guest mikey004

Travelling alone from Edinburgh because all my mates are boring and going to T or went to download. so im all alone for the leeds festival 2013! got my weekend ticket (still not received tho) and i have my early entry ticket also to get in on the wednesday midday/afternoon.

Just went and collected my tickets today from the train station on my train times are Edinburgh - Leeds depart 11.06am arrive in leeds for 2.08pm wed 21st aug 2013

and returning on the monday morning leaving leeds 9.12am arriving back in edinburgh at 12.24pm Mon 26th.

If anyone is going alone from Edinburgh or anywhere in scotland and wanting to meet up get in touch :)

or if your traveling alone from anywhere lol

• 4 weeks later...

same, not looking forward to being alone but my plan now is to meet up with people also going alone or even a group that are happy and laid back and just have a good time.

anyone fancy meeting up for drinking buddies?

https://www.facebook.com/mikey.mckinnon?ref=tn_tnmn

Prob easier way to contact me tbh