"The Breeze" advert!

Guest Bonedaddy

When is that bloody the breeze campaign going to finish on efests?! it's so badly designed you only have to hover your mouse over it for a nano-second and it starts blasting the audio out.

I applaud good advertising, but i'll happily hunt people from "the breeze" down and start shouting in their ear holes unnecessarily at random times for revenge!

When is that bloody the breeze campaign going to finish on efests?! it's so badly designed you only have to hover your mouse over it for a nano-second and it starts blasting the audio out.

I applaud good advertising, but i'll happily hunt people from "the breeze" down and start shouting in their ear holes unnecessarily at random times for revenge!

Edited by owenmc606

PLEASE DO NOT USE ADBLOCK.

This website cannot afford to support freeloading. If you freeload, you will lose what you like.

If the ads bother you so much, you can get to use this website free of advertising whilst still supporting this website so it remains here to use. You can get this website free of advertising by clicking here:-

/subscriptions/">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/subscriptions/

Neil, as you can tell from the title and my OP, THE ads don't bother me at all (in fact they're often very good on your site), it's THIS ad that does, as its been badly produced (to trigger instantly on rollover).

I'm sure someone will shout up when the breeze campaign is finished OR they correct the banner build.

Neil, as you can tell from the title and my OP, THE ads don't bother me at all (in fact they're often very good on your site), it's THIS ad that does, as its been badly produced (to trigger instantly on rollover).

I'm sure someone will shout up when the breeze campaign is finished OR they correct the banner build.

I'd much prefer this site to have no ads at all, but this site needs the bills paid.

It takes all ads and all users to pay the bills.

This site cannot afford to host occasional freeloaders any more than it can afford to host full-time freeloaders.

But hey, your annoyance at that ad is much greater than my annoyance at paying for your fun, eh?

Edited by eFestivals

I think a lot of us dont mind the ads, but its just this one, it really is designed by an idiot, the close button is over the ad so when you go to close it, it starts again (unless you press close and move your mouse left and up), the 2nd ad opens the window in its own frame so you cant see the ad but hear the ad ! (I had to use the mixer to mute all flash sounds)

...today the ads are different so I happy again

but the answer to all crap ads is to boycott the product, its the only way they will learn