A look round the site 08/06/13

Guest Morter

Went for a look around the site, the fence was almost completely up but they had left a gap near the track next to the Tithe Barn.

Here's a few pictures, hope the weather stays like this!

2h3yk9x.jpg

2w7heab.jpg

6zc0gx.jpg

1fk6.jpg

2vsol4y.jpg

Edited by Morter

Honestly, I couldn't tell you, it just looked like a couple of lazers back to back and some lights either side, nothing more but it was glaringly bright so pretty hard to make out.

Edit, just had a look at the original image and zoomed in, looks like some sort of ant or bug:

2zjjmu0.jpg

Edited by Morter

Honestly, I couldn't tell you, it just looked like a couple of lazers back to back and some lights either side, nothing more but it was glaringly bright so pretty hard to make out.

Edit, just had a look at the original image and zoomed in, looks like some sort of ant or bug:

2zjjmu0.jpg

2zjjmu0.jpg

2zjjmu0.jpg

Edited by Arriente