Guest thewayiam

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prodigy are going creamfields as an exclusive this year, so guessing they would want to do more next year you you said.

I think the act that has been suggested would want to headline, and guessing prodigy would want to headline too, I see it as either one or the other, or paying the sub a headline price if you get what im saying. Wonder if Calvin Harris could be a Big Top headliner?

Well, how I take it is that the said act we are talking about won't take a sub, they aren't around europe and are no lesser ticket seller by the looks of it here. this act needs headline or Bestival takes them

The act to close after them would not take a big top as they are possibly too big when compared to Sub Focus and Rizzle Kicks.

Exactly. And if one of the after-headliner dance acts is booked (the big one), then it would just look like this act is subbing, not headlining with a dance act playing after.

I could only see them playing below one of the dance acts mentioned (the smallest one), because then it would still be obvious that this band are headlining, not subbing.

Also I'd think they'd want to play in the dark.

I don't know if this post makes sense. It's hard to discuss a band without saying their name.

I think if the said act has anyone after them it would have to be the smaller dance act, as the larger DJ type act would surely headline anywhere else. Maybe John would have to drop the said act or let them have the headline slot. As someone has already said (I think) any of the acts mentioned to perform afterwards wouldnt do Big Top because they are too big although I think two of the dance/dj acts are on a similar level in terms of pull, with the big name outshining the other two

I think if the said act has anyone after them it would have to be the smaller dance act, as the larger DJ type act would surely headline anywhere else. Maybe John would have to drop the said act or let them have the headline slot. As someone has already said (I think) any of the acts mentioned to perform afterwards wouldnt do Big Top because they are too big although I think two of the dance/dj acts are on a similar level in terms of pull, with the big name outshining the other two