2 spare campervan tickets

Guest cass2902

Hi, my friend (who has Glasto tix) bought me a couple of campervan tix on the offchance that I would get lucky in the resale. . I wasn't lucky.......... so now have 2 campervan tickets and not going myself!! Is there a way that I can be matched up with ppl who are looking for campervan tix?

Ok I'll pay £150 for an east camper van ticket, but the person selling it must arrive to the camping site with us as the camper ticket is built into your ticket and is non transferable...

We arrange to meet somewhere and go to site together and then part company once in... :)

Ok I'll pay £150 for an east camper van ticket, but the person selling it must arrive to the camping site with us as the camper ticket is built into your ticket and is non transferable...

We arrange to meet somewhere and go to site together and then part company once in... :)

Maybe I just thought that you didn't get a separate ticket, if they are separate and no links I will still pay £150 for one :)

I read this on the site "You will not receive a separate ticket for your campervan as it will be intrinsic to your ticket order. Consequently, campervan bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable"

If there is anyone out there that has a surplus campervan ticket and is looking to sell, these are the people that have previously asked, in the order they asked in case you wish to offer it up on a first asked, first served basis.

crumble68

chloereith

tricho

elle4972

Laura-Jane33

clarkete

Glitter

Kempie

catsoup

...that list takes you to requests upto the 10th May.

PM me if you need any more info.