BEYONCE - CONFIRMED PREGNANCY?

Guest nippy43

I think with them saying its the full line up, they are making a final push to sell tickets. They must think the full line up is good enough to sell or they would keep trying. Either that or that's all that's left and they are stuck with them.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any actual evidence of them almost securing kasabian to headline a handful of hours before they were meant to go on stage.

Sounds incredibly unlikely. You would need to draw up a contract, get it signed by all the relevant people and all the band members and touring members would have to be available.

Plus getting all the instruments, amps, and other stuff needed for the set from wherever it was to the v festival site sounds incredibly unlikely

Somebody may have floated the idea but I'm sure it was instantly met with a 'there's no way we could pull that off'

Sounds very, very, very unlikely to me. More than happy to be proven wrong by actual evidence.

Is there any actual evidence of them almost securing kasabian to headline a handful of hours before they were meant to go on stage.

Sounds incredibly unlikely. You would need to draw up a contract, get it signed by all the relevant people and all the band members and touring members would have to be available.

Plus getting all the instruments, amps, and other stuff needed for the set from wherever it was to the v festival site sounds incredibly unlikely

Somebody may have floated the idea but I'm sure it was instantly met with a 'there's no way we could pull that off'

Sounds very, very, very unlikely to me. More than happy to be proven wrong by actual evidence.

I think from what i can remember they put up a status saying she had not pulled out in the week before (there was lots of reports she was as she was having problems with her voice - still has imo lol). But Minaj was not the selling point last year, Beyonce is. And i would have thought they might have got a new online team this year after the old ones carried on coming on drunk at random times of night haha

Personally. I'll take an alleged email from Jay-Z and a comment from the V team that Beyoncé hasn't got pregnant/pulled out, as a more reliable source than a couple of gossip websites and the stain on the earth that is Perez Hilton. But if folks still want to lean towards thinking that she is pregnant then I guess that's up to them.

And of course I was never convinced she was pregnant anyway so maybe I'm just biased..

Edited by Zac Quinn