BEYONCE - CONFIRMED PREGNANCY?

Guest nippy43

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't hand out glow sticks, they won't have a B stage, they won't push all the crowd out of the way to build a temporary walkway and they won't build a giant toilet in the middle of the Arena tent between Saturday and Sunday. Honest to God, some of the crap that is suggested on here..

My friend said they put them on the seats before they opened the doors. But he was hammered so that might be bullshit. The one thing I do know for a fact is that they kept lighting up at random times of the night for weeks afterwards, and it got so annoying that in the end my mate just threw theirs out. Said he thought it was like some sort of Doctor Who villain preparing to attack.

Do you know if there was a standing area or was it all seated? I know they would stand once Coldplay came on but just wondering if there was a standing bit then how would they do it. When I was at a concert in my town they handed glowsticks out as people got their tickets checked, but we eventually just helped our selves and people didnt have any. I still got mine but they arent lit up

Do you know if there was a standing area or was it all seated? I know they would stand once Coldplay came on but just wondering if there was a standing bit then how would they do it. When I was at a concert in my town they handed glowsticks out as people got their tickets checked, but we eventually just helped our selves and people didnt have any. I still got mine but they arent lit up

Guessing the 3D glasses will be alot cheaper than glow sticks, chances are they are the paper ones. Could they give them the glasses as they enter?

Agreed the glowstick thing would be hard to do, and V dont seem the most motivated Festival team :P

Ah, watching that video reminds me of London 2012. :(

If they're radio-controlled then its surely even less workable at a festival than "just switch them on" glowsticks. It must be hard enough having enough clear airspace to support four soundsystems which each rely heavily on radio-transmitted signals, without adding in that kind of ridiculousness.

Edited by Zac Quinn

Glowsticks would look nice though. I think my girlfriend want to get some to take but I might forget to pack them.

My mum just told me her wristband thing was given to her after her ticket was checked so they weren't on seats or anything