Do you know this man?

Guest Wickedfaerie

In a corner of a field near us, a pile of festival rubbish seems to have been buried at some point in the past. Recent levelling of the field has brought some of this to the surface and we found this polaroid photo. I thought it would be fun to try and trace him. It looks hot, and presume it was pre-digital cameras. Maybe 1995?

2csu4co.jpg

In a corner of a field near us, a pile of festival rubbish seems to have been buried at some point in the past. Recent levelling of the field has brought some of this to the surface and we found this polaroid photo. I thought it would be fun to try and trace him. It looks hot, and presume it was pre-digital cameras. Maybe 1995?

2csu4co.jpg

There were a few tin cans, black bin bags; some fake flowers...I'll take the dog for a walk later and investigate further. It's not on the festival site itself, but on land owned by Michael Eavis.

looking forward to seeing where this goes old sons ......maybe get some pics blown up in time for the festi and post them around the site and ask then to get on here at efest with any info ......you never know :beach: