3rd Headliner

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how deliberate the European exclusive was though- its was probably a bit of a fluke :P Still an awesome booking though, and I'm convinced it played a part in them headlining R&L last year...

I'm surprised the likes of Dinosaur Jr, Eels, Warpaint etc. aren't there yet considering their at EOTR the week before.

I'm not sure how deliberate the European exclusive was though- its was probably a bit of a fluke :P Still an awesome booking though, and I'm convinced it played a part in them headlining R&L last year...

I'm surprised the likes of Dinosaur Jr, Eels, Warpaint etc. aren't there yet considering their at EOTR the week before.

What's going on with the Knife's live performances? They're one of the acts I'm most looking forward too but from the videos on YouTube it looks like a load of drama students dancing around badly to a backing track? No live vocals or anything? Have I missed the concept?

Fire this through your Smart TV on 5.1 surround sound and it's a pretty decent set..

I'll be at 3 festivals this year he is playing at (Rockness, Exit and Bestival) so will probably just see him the once as it will be the same set but I bet people have a right party during his set..

Watched the UltraSonic video last week when he was announced and it put me right in the mood. If I can pick up some party favours whilst on the island it could make it even more excellent. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

That Lionel head will either be absolutely hilarious or absolutely terrifying depending on sobriety levels...

Are we expecting any more announcements between now and the festival? Perhaps just a few names added now and again like Wiley last year?

That Lionel head will either be absolutely hilarious or absolutely terrifying depending on sobriety levels...

Are we expecting any more announcements between now and the festival? Perhaps just a few names added now and again like Wiley last year?

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of kick start for uber fans of stuff but I'm just thinking, surely my money would be better donating to charity if I'm going to get no foreseeable benefit from this???

(tbh it just looks like a bunch of hipsters wanting to do something daft, get some attention for their work & to further their careers)

I don't get it.