Sold out, Full Line Up Due Soon?

Guest a_kelaz

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i was tellnig the truth about my source afterall :) Whoever posted up the inbetweeners video ciders on you 4:30 am Genoysis Friday Night, cya at the bar

You're 'Glasto will respond to us as and when they need to' isn't exactly the family, friendly spirit they're supposed to reflect. But, you probably know best. Oh, I don't suppose you're looking after the twitter accounts for the festival are you?

NYC downlow for vocal house

Fatboy slim will be there. Shangri la essential mix guest tba will be a good shout

Trance in the glade lounge Sunday I think

I'm not going to get into why this isn't utilising Social Media to it's potential, because you're obviously more than satisfied with the current methods Glastonbury are using. However, there are a lot of people who would prefer regular, accurate dialogue.

You're right that you can't keep answering the same questions, because that would be a waste of their time. But they can identify the key topics that are being tweeted and respond to these in kind.

You're 'Glasto will respond to us as and when they need to' isn't exactly the family, friendly spirit they're supposed to reflect. But, you probably know best. Oh, I don't suppose you're looking after the twitter accounts for the festival are you?

Just a question......bear with me.

So we all got our tickets before the line up was announced, the Glastonbury announce the line up. What if when we got to the festival it was totally different, legally could they do that, it's not a case of mis selling as we all got tickets before the line up was released........?

Obviously wont happen but I was just mulling it over.

• 2 weeks later...