Rubbish line up

Guest Ian57m

i Have never understood the 'I wouldn't have bought my ticket if I'd known the line up' thing. If line ups are that important to you, wait and see. If you buy your ticket in case it sells out, then that's a gamble and tbh an unneccasary one in all festivals apart from glastonbury.

The only tickets I buy without viewing the line up are glastonbury and EXIT. I lucked out with glastonbury, not so much with EXIT.

Mind you I don't go to exit for the acts. The sun, beach, cheap food, drink, beautiful city, awesome setting, excellent stages, hidden bars and general all round vibe do that for me!!!

KC does indeed have a great line up. Probably the best in or close to Scotland this year. Bella is good enough though and there's plenty to keep me happy. I'd rather go to it than any of the other Scottish festivals based on this year's line up.

• 2 weeks later...

KC does indeed have a great line up. Probably the best in or close to Scotland this year. Bella is good enough though and there's plenty to keep me happy. I'd rather go to it than any of the other Scottish festivals based on this year's line up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to KC last year after about 5 years at Bella. Yes their line up is good and it's good value for money but the organisation of KC is shocking compared to Bella. Toilets in the arena are overflowing and not usable, rubbish everywhere, no police presence and I saw a lot of obvious drug taking. I'm giving KC a miss this year (although they did admit their mistakes and said they'd try and do better this year) and I'm making the long trip from Manchester up to Bella once again.

• 1 month later...

Can't wait till Bella, there is plenty on the line up for us, my niece is excited about 1975's, Pigeon detectives for my 11 year old...Withered Hamd, Meursault, James for me and my sister...just returned from Wickerman, washing, drying and re-packing starts today....3 sleeps to go!!!