Weather

Guest Mr Andre

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official sacrifice thread is already running:

/topic/171563-nfr-nfc/page-17#entry3980408">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/171563-nfr-nfc/page-17#entry3980408

We shall aplease the weather gods! NFR NFC ...this cloud talk is worrying, its what some of us asked for in 2011 and look what happened!

Edited by LondonTom

I experienced pretty much every weather at Glastonbury, 2011 wet and vey muddy enought said.... 2010 blistering hot hot hot sunshine which was nice and don't get me wrong but it was to hot. 2009 was best ever weather I have experienced! Nice warm sunshine and no need to find shade and we had showers to keep the dust at bay, also we had a thunder & lighting storm that year too. I'm hoping for the weather we had back in 2009, what weather do u want?

2011 wasnt that bad. Bit sticky in places but nothing a good pair of wellies and a decent jacket couldnt take care of. I certainly dont remember it being particularly cold at any point. 2007 was the only year since I've been to when the weather had a significant effect on my enjoyment. Sunday was so cold and wet, it really was very difficult to not just be thoroughly miserable that day. Bjork and Africa Express though meant it was still a wonderful weekend.

2011 wasnt that bad. Bit sticky in places but nothing a good pair of wellies and a decent jacket couldnt take care of. I certainly dont remember it being particularly cold at any point. 2007 was the only year since I've been to when the weather had a significant effect on my enjoyment. Sunday was so cold and wet, it really was very difficult to not just be thoroughly miserable that day. Bjork and Africa Express though meant it was still a wonderful weekend.