Looking for an answer or advice ?

Guest ramragon

If you came here looking for an answer to a question or general advice but don't want to start your own thread then please feel free to ask it here and I'm sure someone will be able to answer it for you. Although the KC organisers drop in every now and again pretty much everyone on here is a regular festival goer.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear ramgangnam ,

I have a question I think I may have piles , they hang from my butt hole like a bunch of grapes.

I'm really embarrassed by them and I don't know what to do, should I goto my doctors or cos I am so embarrassed and shy should I go on that embarrassing bodies programme on channel 4 ?

Please help me !

Stages start around 2 on the friday and 12 most other days with the areana opening a couple of hours earlier. Getting in was a real problem on the friday last year ( took hours as they only seemed to have one line in) id suggest getting there between 9-10 am if you can to make sure you miss none of the bands

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone remember or take a guess at how clashes go?

I think I'm right in saying Charlatans and Dub Pistols headline the same night. So will I have to choose between one or the other?

I love Dub Pistols and have seen them most years for a few years, I'd love to see them again this year and in a tent sounds brilliant. But I've not seen the Charlatans for a few years, I've always liked them, I could really, really enjoy a Charlatans set if they played all the songs I love.

So, do the other stages finish a bit later, could I maybe check some Charlatans out and then go and get most of the Dub Pistols set?

Oh and I'm uber excited about Public Enemy :-D So looking forward to Kendal this year, and we're not camping in Emperors this year - so all the librarians should get a good kip ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello Emma, there was talk of the site enterances moving a bit from last year, not sure if these have been confirmed yet, if its anything like last year it also depends which field you're stopping in, if you have emperor's tickets it was just up the road, Maybes half a mile. The general camping was a fair bit further.there should be a site map coming out in the next few weeks that highlight enterances and layouts.

Bring as much into camping as you want but you can't take it through with you into the arena and they do check your bags. They're a bit more lax if you're stopping in Emperor's though. Do what we do and get those flat plastic bottles with you (selling them at Sports Direct at the minute for a quid) (or 2 for a £1 if Poundland have them) which are great for slipping down your kecks/sleeve/etc - only really work if you're taking spirits in though.

Bring as much into camping as you want but you can't take it through with you into the arena and they do check your bags. They're a bit more lax if you're stopping in Emperor's though. Do what we do and get those flat plastic bottles with you (selling them at Sports Direct at the minute for a quid) (or 2 for a £1 if Poundland have them) which are great for slipping down your kecks/sleeve/etc - only really work if you're taking spirits in though.