Over-18 wristbands?

Guest music-fan4

I've always taken 200 duty-free & flogged a couple of packs to mates & neighbours whether I'm smoking or not.

Go halves on a B&H 400 pack with a colleague, split the cost & take an extra 15% off staff discount... 200 cigarettes for just over £16. Even cheaper in Dubai.

• 2 weeks later...

I got an over-18 wristband last year when i was on the way in with a fake id that looked nothing like me. The girl gave me a bit of a sceptical look but still gave me it. I think you'd be fine getting one with fake id.

I never actually tried to use the wristband/id to buy alcohol on -site but tesco accepted the id fine so just get stuff there and bring it down :)

I presume you mean CitizenCard http://www.citizencard.com/

yes that would be fine - as long as it has a genuine PASS hologram on it { there is loads of fakes but they are easy to spot } - years ago there was two versions and some had a hologram and others did not - it was just your luck as to which was issued but these days they all have a PASS hologram on it

I would advise that you have it in your hand - many people have it stuck in a bag and then takes ages to fish it out - bar staff will go and serve someone else while the person is trying to find it.

The WBC that runs the bars are under scrutiny from Trading Standards every second the bars are open and its common for Trading Standards to inspect so many cards as you are leaving the bar - dont worry as they will produce a Trading Standards ID Card.

-------

Forms of ID we accept:

A Portman Proof of Age Card

Citizen Card

Validate UK Card

ProofGB

Young Scot

Full or Provisional photo card driving licence issued by the Driver and - Vehicle Licensing Authority

Current Passport - bars will not accept a canceled Passport or a photocopy

UK Military photo ID card

Yeah, I have the 16/17 card but luckily it has on the bottom an area which says 'will be 18 on #####'

Hopefully this'll speed things up a little bit.

Thanks for advice again - I'll definitely go to the smaller bars first then.

Thanks for the happy birthday too! :)

Yeah, I have the 16/17 card but luckily it has on the bottom an area which says 'will be 18 on #####'

Hopefully this'll speed things up a little bit.

Thanks for advice again - I'll definitely go to the smaller bars first then.

Thanks for the happy birthday too! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes - come to any of the bars as we make a copy before the ID and the person trying to use it is handed to the Police - they are taken away and as they are under age their Parents are called because they cant be interviewed without their Parents.
As soon as you try to use fake ID you can be charged by the Police with Fraud.
By the way look above you as every bar has overhead CCTV { in a normal bar there will be at least five cameras } so it does not matter what story you dream up the Police will get a DVD copy of that time period.
Most fakes look ok under normal light but when checked using a 365nm UV black light its easy to spot a fake
So if you want to risk missing the festival then go ahead .