Barry Fish

General News Discussion

7 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Feels like bad form this IF you are using folks real names provided to you to access efests ( perhaps in their email address ) to trawl the internet looking for things to bring up to “point score “ in an anonymous online discussion forum.

Erm.... I started playing this game second. Remember, I don't have anominity here. 

And as Lad posts constant made up shite, I wondered how he'd go with some undeniable truth. Surprise surprise, he denied that too. 

6 hours ago, feral chile said:

I agree with you. It didn't feel right to me either.

It feels like a potential breach of confidentiality otherwise.

Likewise the "see a doctor" digs.

Someone once pulled me up on here for querying Neil's mental health. At the time, my query was genuine, because we were having a vicious argument, which clearly I wouldn't do to someone vulnerable, that would be bullying. And I wanted to know if I had to pull my punches. I asked him straight out if he had a mental health diagnosis.

But someone pointed out, mental health is a serious matter not for point scoring. We're not psychiatrists. And discussing someone's mental health is inappropriate, whatever the motive.

There's no digs. The guy is clearly ill. 

6 hours ago, Lad said:

I appreciate your posts but I haven't got a clue what he's going on about.The mental thing is him trying to get back cos I take the piss.He's one of those people who can give it out but cries a river when he gets it back.Tbf I ask him if he's unwell but really he's only vindictive and petty.He's always been like since before I registered and that was 15 years ago ha.

The getting beat up in a pub maybe he's trawled somewhere but as usual ,if he has,he's made yet another big mistake.He's created a scenario in his head or looked for something to have a go and found the wrong person.Either way is creepy.You wouldn't think anybody would be arsed but he is.He threatened to ban me if i didnt admit he was right.The posts are there to read.Maybe I should screenshot them cos he'll deny they were there.

I shouldn't goad him so much but its a laugh.😂

Brennan-Arse.gif

I suggest you spend a moment googling yourself to remember who you are and what has happened in your life. 

1 hour ago, Lad said:

I'd rather discuss any subject calmly but it takes two to tango.He can't stand it if people dare to think differently to him.As you must have seen.

You don't do calmly. You can't read your own sources, you claim to read stuff you've not read stream insults instead of discussion. 

And you constantly lie about what I've said, and lie about what you've said. 

What is it you're doing here except driving your illness into overdrive? 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

You don't do calmly. You can't read your own sources, you claim to read stuff you've not read stream insults instead of discussion. 

And you constantly lie about what I've said, and lie about what you've said. 

What is it you're doing here except driving your illness into overdrive? 

I've made myself sick laughing at the bollocks you post PING.😆

Is this your new tactic cos the other ones are so crap?It's a sign of your psychosis that you imagine nobody sees you for what you are.Anybody who doubles down and then treble down on laughable lies is in a poor state.You think anybody believes you've read this report for instance?488 pages and you don't know anything about it.Billy Liar ha.You're only kidding yourself.You've had the same arguments through the years and people have fucked you off for the same behaviour that verges on personality disorder.You only last so long as friends.You're the typical kiss up kick down type.You're a weakling.

I find you funny though.Youre great.😎

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, eFestivals said:

no, agree with what's written down in Mueller's report.

You don't have to agree the words about collusion are true, just to agree he details collusion in the report.

As ever, you have to lie about it. You lie about everything. You're ill.

This is the Attorney General who details that neither Trump,anyone in his campaign or indeed any American colluded with Russia in spite of overtures made.Maybe he's read the 448 page report more carefully than you.Hard to imagine but it is a possibility.

I know you're loath to check anything but sometimes it's worth checking properly before you make a holy show of yourself.Same goes for checking up on people Colombo. 😎

• Upvote 1

I asked you what Mueller said, not what Trump's paid liar said.

Wonder why you're scared of referencing Mueller's opinion. Lol

40 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I asked you what Mueller said, not what Trump's paid liar said.

Wonder why you're scared of referencing Mueller's opinion. Lol

Here's an idea you show what he said instead of asking me.You can draw on all the deep understanding you must have got when you read all the report.Seeing that you reckon everybody except you is a liar you can enlighten everybody with the truth.Then I can show him being questioned on the important issues you've raised.

This is shillfestivals after that pesky collusion.😄

http___makeagif.com__media_5-20-2014_6Qy

And again for obstruction.😄

Suddenly not mental, just a liar.

Mueller details trump kid's meeting with russian spies.

True or false?

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

Suddenly not mental, just a liar.

Mueller details trump kid's meeting with russian spies.

True or false?

Show us in the report what it says about it.Don't be shy.Where you can fire off your div questions is past.You've being going on about what he said calling everyone,obviously me more,a liar.Point me to what's said in the report or stf up cos you'll be shown up for the sad spoof you are.You've claimed,on multiple times,that you've read this report (guffaws)show me where these meetings took place.Show me they were meetings with spies.Show me what you're saying were the implications of these meetings or people can draw their own conclusions on who's a liar and who's full of shit.

You've been repeating the garbage the msm primed you with so now you can back up all the shouting.Can't you?☺

I'm away for a few days, can't go looking stuff up.

But if you don't know that trump's kid met russian spies in trump tower then you know nothing at all about what trumpers have done and what Mueller reported.

And I see your mental problems have come on strong again.

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm away for a few days, can't go looking stuff up.

But if you don't know that trump's kid met russian spies in trump tower then you know nothing at all about what trumpers have done and what Mueller reported.

And I see your mental problems have come on strong again.

I see that you're dodging yet again.If you can't point out what you claim to know it just confirms what I all ready know.Its up to others to reach their own conclusions.All your bluster means that you're trying to cover up your phoniness.You're a phony.Why would you even need to look things up that you're very familiar with?The shout of I'm going to be busy so I'm pushed for time is so transparently dishonest.If you weren't acting the gobshite so much I'd feel sorry for you but your own behaviour rules that out.

You've said you've read this report.You've accused everyone of being liars.Do you play poker?I've called you to see your hand and you've legged it.It's a shitty things to shout out accusing people of having mental problems and it's a shitty thing if I do it.I wouldn't expect a pass for criticising others if I do it. I'll leave it to others to judge who's acting like a spacecat here.

Anyway here's you again looking for collusion,spies and wrongdoing but somehow always missing.😊

No. Unlike you I'm not a liar. I'm away, I can't do a proper lookup from my phone.

And you go full on nutter yet again. :rolleyes:

Mueller report - page 118.

Meeting arranged with trump jr with  explicit reference to russian govt providing dirt on Clinton.

True or false?

11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Mueller report - page 118.

Meeting arranged with trump jr with  explicit reference to russian govt providing dirt on Clinton.

True or false?

False of course.It says that even if someone met with Russians it doesn't mean they did or intended to break the law.Any charges to Manafort or Gates were about FARA which means not registering an interest in representing a foreign power.In this case Ukraine over a decade ago.Charges that had been dropped in,I think,2011.Trump wasn't involved with the same case then though.

The meeting in Trump Tower, with,presumably you mean Natalia Veselnitskaya,happened because Lloreta Lynch,the Obama corrupt AG,specifically lifted sanctions on her.She was prohibited from entering the US until then.Fusion GPS's Glenn Simpson met her on the day before and the day after this meeting.The meeting lasted 20 minutes and there are witnesses never mind any data that the NSA would certainly be able to pick up.The Manchurian candidate had already bugged (wiretrapped)Trump Towers so they certainly heard what was said.

So we have a Russian banned from travelling to the US having her travel restrictions lifted by Clinton creature Lloreta 'tarmac meeting' Lynch.We have DNC and Clinton campaign organiser Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS  meeting her on the day before and the day after the Trump Tower meeting.Although Mueller didn't apparently remember the name Fusion GPS(one of the few non asleep Americans)he was one of the main proponents of the Steele dossier.Another load of crap you had total confidence in.The setting up of these meetings are now under investigation.Presumably under the Espionage and Sedition Act.The Clinton campaign set up the meetings you're now trying to use as evidence against Trump haha.

These meetings?I've already told you this.😄

12 minutes ago, Lad said:

it doesn't mean they did or intended to break the law.

that wasn't anything of what we're discussing. :rolleyes: 

I asked you - to prove your sanity - whether or not Mueller details collusion between trumpers and russian agents.

Yes or no?

Clue: read page 118 of the mueller report.

another clue: "collusion" does not mean "break the law".

Worry about your own sanity slick.😄

The answer's of course no.Don't know how many times you can pretend not to know the meaning of no.No No No No No.Instead of pointing at pages name names.You're just googling (you won't get facts there)to get some shit source to carry on your deranged act.There is no collusion between the team Trump and Russia.Kinell even MSNBC have shut up about it.It's only you now and a handful of fellow wackos.

The only collusion/conspiracy is by The DNC/Clinton campaign.How thick are you?Answer of course very.Even the crackpots in the msm don't pretend about collusion now.It's a pile of crap.You're so last week daddio its white supremacists now.Get with the story.Shheeesh you're not a real Trump Derangement Guy no more.😂

What Russian agents?I'll keep asking.You're telling me about what collusion means?I put up videos of testimony about that very subject you goldfish memoryless dolt.

So you deny what's in black and white in the Mueller report. You're clearly deranged and unable to hold a rational discussion.

What are you doing here again except making your health worse?

21 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

I was 17 before the country got rid of the torys in my lifetime, so didn't even get the chance to vote them out! My daughter is 9 and have a feeling she will wait longer.

Interesting article from guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/18/mr-corbyn-wants-a-general-election-but-is-his-party-ready-to-fight-one

I've been thinking this, I think the Labour ground network and funding is in a lot of trouble at present. I also think there's a lot fewer people genuinely enthusiastic about Labour at present. I find it amazing that I don't know anyone in my social circles (across the country) who's actually planning to vote Labour, let alone campaign.

The narrative seems to be because he made up 15 points or whatever on May last time then the polls are wrong this time by at least 15 points again. I'm not sure thats true.

Edited by lost

1 hour ago, lost said:

The narrative seems to be because he made up 15 points or whatever on May last time then the polls are wrong this time by at least 15 points again. I'm not sure thats true.

I agree a lot of people are making that assumption and its a dangerous one to make. I think people know Corbyn better now and in general are not too keen on him. I also know Boris is a better campaigner than May and the torys wont be threatening to take away the inheritances and school dinners from the middle classes this time.

39 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I agree a lot of people are making that assumption and its a dangerous one to make. I think people know Corbyn better now and in general are not too keen on him. I also know Boris is a better campaigner than May and the torys wont be threatening to take away the inheritances and school dinners from the middle classes this time.

I also think that in 2017 Brexit didn't do any harm to Labour, and their "we respect the referendum result but are opposing the Tory Brexit" was a lot more accepted than it is now. I think they're going to lose a lot of seats where people held their nose to vote Labour last time.

P118

5. June 9, 2016 Meeting at Trump Tower

On June 9, 2016, senior representatives of the Trump Campaign met in Trump Tower with a Russian attorney expecting to receive derogatory information about Hillary Clinton from the Russian government. The meeting was proposed to Donald Trump Jr. in an email from Robert Goldstone, at the request of his then-client Emin Agalarov, the son of Russian real-estate developer Aras Agalarov. Goldstone relayed to Trump Jr. that the "Crown prosecutor of Russia ... offered to provide the Trump Campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia" as "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump." Trump Jr. immediately responded that "if it's what you say I love it," and arranged the meeting through a series of emails and telephone calls.

Trump Jr. invited campaign chairman Paul Manafort and senior advisor Jared Kushner to attend the meeting, and both attended. Members of the Campaign discussed the meeting before it occurred, and Michael Cohen recalled that Trump Jr. may have told candidate Trump about an upcoming meeting to receive adverse information about Clinton, without linking the meeting to Russia. According to written answers submitted by President Trump, he has no recollection of learning of the meeting at the time, and the Office found no documentary evidence showing that he was made aware of the meeting--or its Russian connection-before it occurred.

The Russian attorney who spoke at the meeting, Natalia Veselnitskaya, had previously worked for the Russian government and maintained a relationship with that government throughout this period of time. She claimed that funds derived from illegal activities in Russia were provided to Hillary Clinton and other Democrats. Trump Jr. requested evidence to support those claims, but Veselnitskaya did not provide such information. She and her associates then turned to a critique of the origins of the Magnitsky Act, a 2012 statute that imposed financial and travel sanctions on Russian officials and that resulted in a retaliatory ban on adoptions of Russian children. Trump Jr. suggested that the issue could be revisited when and if candidate Trump was elected. After the election, Veselnitskaya made additional efforts to follow up on the meeting, but the Trump Transition Team did not engage.

1 hour ago, pink_triangle said:

School dinners from the middle classes?