Barry Fish

General News Discussion

What do you think visa rights for Turkish citizens to travel in the EU means?Take your time.😂

Just now, Lad said:

Latest I read that the autopsy showed a broken neck.

self-hanging is the norm in prison you plonker.  :rolleyes: 

1 minute ago, Lad said:

Clinton's too clever so he can murder people at will

Oh, is that right?

Then Barr is a c**t, ruining innocent workers lives who are nothing to do with it, and were outwitted by the too-clever Bill.

Go on, you can say it. "Barr is a c**t".

Or aren't you supportive of innocent workers caught up in the evil Clinton conspiracy? You think innocent workers should suffer so Barr isn't said to be the c**t he is?

Isn't it dreadful, all these people you hate being cleverer than than your heroes? 

1 minute ago, Lad said:

What do you think visa rights for Turkish citizens to travel in the EU means?Take your time.😂

what do you think "free movement" means and why do you think they're different words to "visa rights"? :rolleyes: 

Did you get the pension OK today without getting in another fight? Glad to hear it. :) 

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Oh well, you're not as hard as you thought. Maybe next time eh? :) 

Are you offering me out?A cyber straightner.😃

Haha you're 

cuckoo-bird-sitting-on-wood-full-view.jp

5 minutes ago, Lad said:

Is this the part of the article that is missing?😂

Trying to reduce the number of migrants crossing Turkey, the EU concluded a deal with Turkey on March 18, 2016, which saw a sharp decrease in the number of crossing migrants.

is that the bit which doesn't look anything like these words you said....?

4 hours ago, Lad said:

Turkey's government spokesman said last week that if they weren't granted visa rights to ensure free movement for Turkish citizens throughout the EU they would open up the floodgates to a stream of migrants that would make EU governments unable to last 6 months

I've met dog-turds smarter than you. :) 

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

what do you think "free movement" means and why do you think they're different words to "visa rights"? :rolleyes: 

Did you get the pension OK today without getting in another fight? Glad to hear it. :) 

So yet again you ruined it for yourself.PING.😂

Just now, Lad said:

Are you offering me out?

no, I'm talking about when you offered out that geezer in your pub.

Well, you didn't offer him out. you followed him into the bogs and attacked him by surprise from behind. Like a scaredy fucking nonce.

And then he beat the shit out of you.

What's up? A bit of dementia? Your memory is failing.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

is that the bit which doesn't look anything like these words you said....?

I've met dog-turds smarter than you. :) 

Thats what the deal is all about you total clown.Why do you think he was threatening to cause EU governments to fall in 6 months if they didn't fulfil their part of the 2016?You're great.😂

no, I'm talking about when you offered out that geezer in your pub.

Well, you didn't offer him out. you followed him into the bogs and attacked him by surprise from behind. Like a scaredy fucking nonce.

And then he beat the shit out of you.

What's up? A bit of dementia? Your memory is failing.

Nurse,Nurse.😂

Just now, Lad said:

Thats what the deal is all about you total clown.

no, the deal was about EU4Bn. 

The EU said it'd look at the visa thing. Turkey is still waiting, and not much pushing.

Just now, Lad said:

Nurse,Nurse.😂

oh c'mon, you know how easy it is to find the REAL truth on the internet. Its all you talk about.

You started posting here about the same time. Too scared to go to your local now I suppose. That's sad. 

Still, I hope your going for the compo. It wouldn't be right for a scouser like you not to.

no, the deal was about EU4Bn. 

The EU said it'd look at the visa thing. Turkey is still waiting, and not much pushing.

And that's why they're issuing threats.

Desperately trying to get yourself some background knowledge there weren't you??Your angry little remain fists pounding away.But its too late you've already chatted so much shit.Deedums.😂

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

oh c'mon, you know how easy it is to find the REAL truth on the internet. Its all you talk about.

You started posting here about the same time. Too scared to go to your local now I suppose. That's sad. 

Still, I hope your going for the compo. It wouldn't be right for a scouser like you not to.

Its loadsamoney come back from the 80s to say hi.😁

PF-loadsamoney_2177214b.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lad said:

And that's why they're issuing threats.

and yet the article says something entirely different to what you've invented from your racist prejudices.

Now that's a surprise, isn't it? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Lad said:

Its loadsamoney come back from the 80s to say hi.😁

if you get the compo. Have you put the claim in yet?

Conservative anti-Brexit campaigner Dominic Grieve said a national unity government led by Mr Corbyn was a "most unlikely way forward".

He told BBC Radio 4's PM programme that a caretaker prime minister "has got to be somebody who can inspire trust".

"Seeing Jeremy Corbyn's history, it's difficult to see how he could possibly be in a position to do such a thing," he added.

49 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

and yet the article says something entirely different to what you've invented from your racist prejudices.

Now that's a surprise, isn't it? :lol: 

Not really a surprise that you couldn't understand is it?😂

Turkey reached the deal in exchange for €3 billion from the EU aid and a promise to ease visa restrictions for Turks and began to tighten controls on migrants trying to reach Europe.

I wonder what ease visa restrictions for Turks could possibly mean.The €3 billion has been paid hasn't it?Hhmmm.What part of this agreement do Turkey think is still to be fulfilled?Tricky to work out.Might be something to do with this though.Hang on that was over a year ago this has been going on for 18 months."The move to lift the visa  regime began in 2016".😂

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/turkey-says-met-criteria-visa-free-travel-eu/

37 minutes ago, mcshed said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-49355867

Tory rebel Bebb thinks Corbyn is better than No Deal and the offer is worth listening to.

Although to counter John Mann has said he probably won't support a VONC. I have no doubt the odd tory and lib Dem May peel away, but I doubt labour will get full support from their MPs either. I still don't think Jez will get the numbers.

49 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

Although to counter John Mann has said he probably won't support a VONC. I have no doubt the odd tory and lib Dem May peel away, but I doubt labour will get full support from their MPs either. I still don't think Jez will get the numbers.

Lucas supports Jez

You've changed from saying no Tory would support it!

Grieve and Hammond have kept very quiet on the offer. 

57 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

He won't if Swinson won't play ball.

Ultimately, they will both take some blame if, as looks likely, it all comes to nothing.

The problem for Jo is she was perfectly happy to work with the Tories for a full term & be the midwife of austerity, but won't even speak to Corbyn with a view to supporting a government with a very limited set of agreed objectives & that she could bring down at any moment if they strayed from what had been agreed. Her involvement might well increase the possibility of Tory rebels signing up.

I think she has more to lose. If she fails to support the only chance of stopping Brexit it will be hard to keep the remainiest Party tag.

Edited by LJS