Barry Fish

General News Discussion

27 minutes ago, LJS said:

I'm bored. 

Arguing with vLad is totally pointless. 

Can we either ignore him or give him a thread of his own?

And here's me hoping you could point me in the direction of one large steel underpinned building that collapsed like WTC 7 before you  flounced off.You can have any time or any country.Take your time I'm sure its not unique.

Suppose its pointless if you've got nothing but tantrums to argue with.Deal with facts for once not ad hominem insults.

21 minutes ago, Lad said:

And here's me hoping you could point me in the direction of one large steel underpinned building that collapsed like WTC 7 before you  flounced off.You can have any time or any country.Take your time I'm sure its not unique.

Suppose its pointless if you've got nothing but tantrums to argue with.Deal with facts for once not ad hominem insults.

I have no Knowledge or great interest in why buildings fall down and I guess you're not s structural engineer either but I need more than an inaccurate need report to persuade me that it's all some great mysterious conspiracy.

You still haven't told us what the point is of your assertion that the BBC/Reuters knew in advance about a big building falling down.

What's the fucking point, vLad?

In your grand conspiracy, who's conspiring & why?

19 minutes ago, LJS said:

I have no Knowledge or great interest in why buildings fall down and I guess you're not s structural engineer either but I need more than an inaccurate need report to persuade me that it's all some great mysterious conspiracy.

You still haven't told us what the point is of your assertion that the BBC/Reuters knew in advance about a big building falling down.

He's either a persistent troll or mentality ill.  No point discussing either way

This is kinda what I think about lib dems having a go at Jez. (Though I'm not a massive fan of his)

29 minutes ago, LJS said:

Sort of a route out of facing difficult facts to say I'm not interested.You were interested enough to post a few snide comments.I'm not arsed about piss poor insults but if you make a snide comment it's fair enough for me to reply in kind.

I've said at least twice.That you don't find it unusual, to say the least,that a reporter to be standing in front of a huge skyscraper and announce it's collapsed is taking being incurious to the Nth degree.When said building collapses in a manner exactly the same as a controlled demolition even the permanently asleep tend to go hhmmm.

Read about what the engineers, architects and pilots say about the logistics and practicalities of it all.The supporters of the official story and the critics.The buildings did collapse right?Baby Jane and the anchor did announce this collapse half an hour before it happened right?The building came down in under 3 seconds right?It fell symmetrically right?My view its no coincidence that someone announced an occurrence before the fact that's never happened before or since.Ever anywhere.The laughable view is it was just one of those things.Well that's crap.Its not just about making a massive mistake its about how it collapsed.The two together makes it a planned operation.The BBC got their talking points half an hour too early.

The question to ask is cui bono.The Patriot Act was brought in (drafted by Binden btw)curtailing liberties in the US.A mad war was made shortly after.Do you remember what for?Weapons of mass destruction that weren't there.Another false flag where hundreds of thousands maybe more died.Millions displaced.Blair,Bush et al had no problem seeing the middle east in flames.

A world government is the end game for them.A totalatarian regime.No babies were torn out of cots in Kuwait,there was no attack in the Gulf of Tonkin, no massacre going to take place in Benghazi,Syria false flag gas attacks. They love war.They make fortunes and create the choas and divisions to make more.q

Who formed and funded Al Qaeda?Who formed,trained and funded ISIS.For 9/11 follow the money.Start with the 2.5 trillion that Rumsfeld announced was missing on September 10th.

57 minutes ago, zahidf said:

He's either a persistent troll or mentality ill.  No point discussing either way

You still sticking by the lie you said about Trump saying he was first a responder?Just to make sure you're not a full of shit liar you can show where he ordered the murder of Epstein like you also said.

Edited by Lad

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

This is kinda what I think about lib dems having a go at Jez. (Though I'm not a massive fan of his)

An intellectual argument can be made for Corbyn insisting he is PM and MPs from other parties insisting he is not. That's why I predict we end up with deadlock.

2 hours ago, Lad said:

Sort of a route out of facing difficult facts to say I'm not interested.You were interested enough to post a few snide comments.I'm not arsed about piss poor insults but if you make a snide comment it's fair enough for me to reply in kind.

I've said at least twice.That you don't find it unusual, to say the least,that a reporter to be standing in front of a huge skyscraper and announce it's collapsed is taking being incurious to the Nth degree.When said building collapses in a manner exactly the same as a controlled demolition even the permanently asleep tend to go hhmmm.

Read about what the engineers, architects and pilots say about the logistics and practicalities of it all.The supporters of the official story and the critics.The buildings did collapse right?Baby Jane and the anchor did announce this collapse half an hour before it happened right?The building came down in under 3 seconds right?It fell symmetrically right?My view its no coincidence that someone announced an occurrence before the fact that's never happened before or since.Ever anywhere.The laughable view is it was just one of those things.Well that's crap.Its not just about making a massive mistake its about how it collapsed.The two together makes it a planned operation.The BBC got their talking points half an hour too early.

The question to ask is cui bono.The Patriot Act was brought in (drafted by Binden btw)curtailing liberties in the US.A mad war was made shortly after.Do you remember what for?Weapons of mass destruction that weren't there.Another false flag where hundreds of thousands maybe more died.Millions displaced.Blair,Bush et al had no problem seeing the middle east in flames.

A world government is the end game for them.A totalatarian regime.No babies were torn out of cots in Kuwait,there was no attack in the Gulf of Tonkin, no massacre going to take place in Benghazi,Syria false flag gas attacks. They love war.They make fortunes and create the choas and divisions to make more.q

Who formed and funded Al Qaeda?Who formed,trained and funded ISIS.For 9/11 follow the money.Start with the 2.5 trillion that Rumsfeld announced was missing on September 10th.

You've convinced me. The gerbils are taking over the world.

9 hours ago, zahidf said:

it looks like both apply from what I've read on the internet (so it must be true :P ).

Even down to following someone to the pub bogs to keep trolling them... tho that didn't work out too well. lol: 

Edited by eFestivals

12 hours ago, Lad said:

Nobody's stopping you posting what you want.

but someone is here to stop you posting what you want.

This is a news discussion topic. What you post has to be current, and it has to be factual.

From here on, anything outside that gets deleted.

10 hours ago, zahidf said:

the point of a national govt (should it happen) is to deal with one particular aspect - brexit. 

The other parties would back a national govt to stop brexit. Jez wants to be PM to make brexit happen and to be PM for more than just brexit.

It's far from an unreasonable red line for them to say Jez can't be PM. He doesn't match with the aims.

If Jez thinks the brexit crisis is about putting him in power, he's wrong.

If he wants to stop brexit he knows what to do. If he wants to ensure brexit happens he just needs to keep on keeping on and accept the consequences onto Labour of his choice.

9 hours ago, Lad said:

Sort of a route out of facing difficult facts to say I'm not interested.

says the guy who rejects the facts of engineering so he can have his insane conspiracy theory to play with.

7 hours ago, LJS said:

You've convinced me. The gerbils are taking over the world.

They've already taken over your brain.Weak,weak insult but not contradicting anything.How could you?

19 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

but someone is here to stop you posting what you want.

This is a news discussion topic. What you post has to be current, and it has to be factual.

From here on, anything outside that gets deleted.

Course you'd want that after the dozens of posts you posted that turn out to be absolute crap. 

Arsehole.😂

4 minutes ago, Lad said:

Course you'd want that after the dozens of posts you posted that turn out to be absolute crap. 

if they were then it only matched your own posts.

No more of your bollocks is happening here. 

13 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

says the guy who rejects the facts of engineering so he can have his insane conspiracy theory to play with.

What facts of engineering?Are they facts similar to the ones you've been posting about blag passports etc?Plenty to find out about engineering views but you're too stupid to find them.And you are very stupid.PING.😂

Is arsehole your latest nickname?Two bob arsehole bully.You could get that tattooed on your fod.😂

Get back to shitting yourself about brexit its the only "news" you're capable of pretending to understand.

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

if they were then it only matched your own posts.

No more of your bollocks is happening here. 

Its not that you've made a total fool of yourself so many times is it?Lies,mistakes hilarious fuck ups.You've kept me laughing for so long.😂

Anyone can make an error you say but not 6 a day every day you clown.

9 hours ago, Lad said:

.I'm not arsed about piss poor insults

15 minutes ago, Lad said:

They've already taken over your brain.Weak,weak insult 

I'd like to apologise to everyone for the poor quality of my insults.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Lad said:

What facts of engineering?

if you don't know, it only proves you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. :) 

23 minutes ago, LJS said:

I'd like to apologise to everyone for the poor quality of my insults.

Apology accepted.Now liven up I'm sure you've got so much more to offer.

12 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

if you don't know, it only proves you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. :) 

I tend to look at https://www.ae911truth.org/.

You might learn something.Yeah its doubtful but well you never know.

9 minutes ago, Lad said:

I tend to look at https://www.ae911truth.org/.

You might learn something.Yeah its doubtful but well you never know.

yeah, i know you tend to look at sites written by morons.

Here included. 😛 

Some are a bit better at their research tho. Like here. How's the collar bone, gammon-bog-boy?

Edited by eFestivals

25 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

yeah, i know you tend to look at sites written by morons.

Here included. 😛 

Some are a bit better at their research tho. Like here. How's the collar bone, gammon-bog-boy?

Are you actually saying that the architects and engineers on that site are morons?

1.You haven't even looked.

2.You are incredibly thick.

Arsehole.😂

1 minute ago, Lad said:

Are you actually saying that the architects and engineers on that site are morons?

yes.

Either they're ignoring facts, or they don't have the facts in the first place so should know better than to talk without the facts.

I did all of the "but these engineers say it's impossible" stuff 15+ years ago. My own professional engineering knowledge is enough to know they're winging it.

43 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

yes.

Either they're ignoring facts, or they don't have the facts in the first place so should know better than to talk without the facts.

I did all of the "but these engineers say it's impossible" stuff 15+ years ago. My own professional engineering knowledge is enough to know they're winging it.

Yeah you'd have been helpful on CNN.Think winging it is a slightly inappropriate phrase in the circumstances.So your bias and prejudice outrank their PhDs?Sure.I don't believe anything you say.

As an expert engineer run me through why and how they've got the science wrong.You'll have to read what they say before you argue against it of course.Things like sulphur in the steel,molten steel pouring down WTC2,the absence of deceleration kinda thing.

I'm sure your experience of fixing watering cans in the shed will leave them struggling.