Barry Fish

General News Discussion

40 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Well that's the organisers job. If they don't think she will be an asset in an area, they won't use her. I just think it's a bit much to stress about her impact otherwise really. 

You cant ban national and social media from your state!

58 minutes ago, zahidf said:

And she's just doing her job in congress for the most part: the media just seem to focus on her because she is photogenic and well spoken.  

I would also argue that the fact she is photogenic is one of the reason she has so many supporters.

59 minutes ago, zahidf said:

What polls have you seen? The polling has Bernie beating trump fairly handily. 

The trouble is he isnt beating the other democrats!

1 hour ago, Lad said:

The links prove that.

those links only prove that Obama opened some camps. Trump is operating a very different more-inhumane policy at those camps.

Those are the facts.

1 hour ago, Lad said:

We've only got billions to investigate what can we do?

What can the MSM do? Oh I dunno, perhaps put a big feature together, and give it massive prominence as the "Today In Focus" feature?
https://www.theguardian.com/uk

Nah, they wouldn't do that, would they? It'd be awkward for your 'facts' and then you'd feel foolish, and maybe even realise you've been played like a fool by whichever twickle site infected your deluded mind. 

Good job you're dead right, and the MSM is hiding the Epstein story. I was tripping when I saw it on the beeb yesterday.

Etc, etc, etc.

1 hour ago, pink_triangle said:

You cant ban national and social media from your state!

I would also argue that the fact she is photogenic is one of the reason she has so many supporters.

The trouble is he isnt beating the other democrats!

It's around 9 months before voting. 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

those links only prove that Obama opened some camps. Trump is operating a very different more-inhumane policy at those camps.

Those are the facts.

What can the MSM do? Oh I dunno, perhaps put a big feature together, and give it massive prominence as the "Today In Focus" feature?
https://www.theguardian.com/uk

Nah, they wouldn't do that, would they? It'd be awkward for your 'facts' and then you'd feel foolish, and maybe even realise you've been played like a fool by whichever twickle site infected your deluded mind. 

Good job you're dead right, and the MSM is hiding the Epstein story. I was tripping when I saw it on the beeb yesterday.

Etc, etc, etc.

You mean the same story on Epstein that everyone but you and all the msm sheep have known about and been following  for years and years?The same story,like NXVIM,that you've been calling a conspiracy? Years behind as usual but you won't be able to dodge what's coming or rather you will be you'll look even madder.

Imagine when the chickens of the collusion hoax come home to roost.Wonder what your excuse will be to have made such a gigantic mistake ?

Edited by Lad

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

Nothing to say about all the polls I posted?Thought not.

36 minutes ago, Lad said:

You mean the same story on Epstein that everyone but you and all the msm sheep have known about and been following  for years and years?

there's been nothing to follow for years and years. :rolleyes: 

It's been a dead story since he got that barely-slapped wrist from Trump's mate.

But I guess you can make up your own deluded history same as you make up your own deluded facts.

The same story,like NXVIM,that you've been calling a conspiracy?

it's not a conspiracy, it's one of many nutty cults that's yanks go for.

You wear your yank cult membership with pride. Is that a conspiracy too?

Years behind as usual but you won't be able to dodge what's coming or rather you will be you'll look even madder.

Imagine when the chickens of the collusion hoax come home to roost.Wonder what your excuse will be to have made such a gigantic mistake ?

PMSL - you say Mueller is central, but then he let Trump off rather tha took him down. How odd!

Maybe it's you making the mistake? You're definitely making it up. 

Edited by eFestivals

1 hour ago, Lad said:

Nothing to say about all the polls I posted?Thought not.

Unreliable rubbish

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

there's been nothing to follow for years and years. :rolleyes: 

It's been a dead story since he got that barely-slapped wrist from Trump's mate.

But I guess you can make up your own deluded history same as you make up your own deluded facts.

it's not a conspiracy, it's one of many nutty cults that's yanks go for.

You wear your yank cult membership with pride. Is that a conspiracy too?

PMSL - you say Mueller is central, but then he let Trump off rather tha took him down. How odd!

Maybe it's you making the mistake? You're definitely making it up. 

Kid yourself as much as you want its you that'll eventually have to deal with your gigantic gullibility. You keep saying its just a cult but only you knows why you think it's an everyday thing.Only you knows why you miss all the  connections.Sit tight its only the start.

Mueller was there for delay going into the midterms and for the msm to weave a catalogue of lies.He knew it was a pile of shit before he set up the whole thing.He's probably facing a long jail term for all the lies and corruption, as well as expense fraud,  he was part of.Muellers finished.

2 hours ago, zahidf said:

Would you use that excuse if polls showed someone you liked doing well, or someone you didn't flopping?

34 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Unreliable rubbish

Probably too white.So more than the one poll that you said then.That post you made was rubbish. Multiple polls say the same and that's why your'e heading for inevitable defeat and humiliation.You don't know your arse from your elbow and you seem to be physically unable to accept anything that you dont want to hear. Its taking shoot the messanger to psychotic levels.

My 9 year old just asked who I am supporting to be next PM. I was thinking about using the drowning v being burnt alive argument, but that didn't seem appropriate!

39 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

Would you use that excuse if polls showed someone you liked doing well, or someone you didn't flopping?

I don't really talk polls unless it's massively interesting. But Bernie is 2nd or 3rd for the most part, with Biden slipping from his massive leads to small ones. I'll be more interested after a few more debates in the polls

Edited by zahidf

38 minutes ago, Lad said:

Probably too white.So more than the one poll that you said then.That post you made was rubbish. Multiple polls say the same and that's why your'e heading for inevitable defeat and humiliation.You don't know your arse from your elbow and you seem to be physically unable to accept anything that you dont want to hear. Its taking shoot the messanger to psychotic levels.

You think she's going to lose her seat in new York?

You're a moron.

47 minutes ago, zahidf said:

I don't really talk polls unless it's massively interesting. But Bernie is 2nd or 3rd for the most part, with Biden slipping from his massive leads to small ones. I'll be more interested after a few more debates in the polls

In general I find poll discussions boring as too many people just cherrypick the ones they like and ignore the ones they don’t. I don’t really have an issue with people looking for trends whether it fits their agenda or not.

34 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

In general I find poll discussions boring as too many people just cherrypick the ones they like and ignore the ones they don’t. I don’t really have an issue with people looking for trends whether it fits their agenda or not.

Here's the last one I saw anyway. I don't see were Bernie is doing badly 

13 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Here's the last one I saw anyway. I don't see were Bernie is doing badly 

A time the same time you would never post a poll which showed Bernie doing badly! You would just ignore it. As I said I don’t have issues with people discussing polls,  but too many people are very quiet when the polls don’t say what they want. I’m pretty sceptical about these favourability as they are often skewed by name recognition  I listened to a Nate Silver podcast where he said polling showed Biden was the second choice among people who said they would vote Bernie and vice versa, he put that completely down to how well known they are.

43 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

A time the same time you would never post a poll which showed Bernie doing badly! You would just ignore it. As I said I don’t have issues with people discussing polls,  but too many people are very quiet when the polls don’t say what they want. I’m pretty sceptical about these favourability as they are often skewed by name recognition  I listened to a Nate Silver podcast where he said polling showed Biden was the second choice among people who said they would vote Bernie and vice versa, he put that completely down to how well known they are.

Um you're the one who said he wasn't beating the other democrats... I assumed it was based on the polls.  I just wondered why you said that when the polling said otherwise.

33 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Um you're the one who said he wasn't beating the other democrats... I assumed it was based on the polls.  I just wondered why you said that when the polling said otherwise.

Why choose favourability polls? What if you like a candidate but think they would make a shit leader? Or indifferent about a candidate, but think they more likely to beat Trump? Surely the Democrat primary polls are the better guide?

1 hour ago, pink_triangle said:

Why choose favourability polls? What if you like a candidate but think they would make a shit leader? Or indifferent about a candidate, but think they more likely to beat Trump? Surely the Democrat primary polls are the better guide?

Well yes and Bernie is on average second in those behind Biden. I just don't get why you said he can't beat the other democrats when he's second behind just one.

13 hours ago, Lad said:

Mueller was there for delay going into the midterms and for the msm to weave a catalogue of lie...

*SIRENS* *SIRENS* SIRENS* *WHOOP* WHOOP* WHOOP*

new story!!!

Tune in next week for the latest installment of the always-changing story of twinkle.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

new story!!!

Tune in next week for the latest installment of the always-changing story of twinkle.

Oh dear another trump mate being done for being a nonce

1 minute ago, zahidf said:

Oh dear another trump mate being done for being a nonce

and people traffic-ing.

/sits back and waits for Lad to come in hard like he does when it's one of his hate figures....

It'll never happen, of course.

9 hours ago, zahidf said:

Well yes and Bernie is on average second in those behind Biden. I just don't get why you said he can't beat the other democrats when he's second behind just one.

A reasonable interpretation of the recent  polls is that Bernie has gone from consistently second to fluctuating between 2nd and 4th, while also being comfortably behind Biden.

The poll you chose was one that used a metric they don't use to decide the candidate which showed him to be at best in the lead, or worst a tie. The poll you chose coincidentally showed your favourite candidate doing the best. As I have said poll cherry picking makes discussions about polls pretty pointless.

If you are confident about Bernie he is 5th favourite with the bookies, you could make a lot of money!

Just now, pink_triangle said:

A reasonable interpretation of the recent  polls is that Bernie has gone from consistently second to fluctuating between 2nd and 4th, while also being comfortably behind Biden.

The poll you chose was one that used a metric they don't use to decide the candidate which showed him to be at best in the lead, or worst a tie. The poll you chose coincidentally showed your favourite candidate doing the best. As I have said poll cherry picking makes discussions about polls pretty pointless.

If you are confident about Bernie he is 5th favourite with the bookies, you could make a lot of money!

That was the most recent poll. 

I'm.not saying Bernie will win for sure, I'm just disputing that he's slipping massively. He's still second on average.