Jump to content
Barry Fish

General News Discussion

Recommended Posts

So Lad, to prove you can do rational, you need to answer this simple factual question:

Did the Mueller report detail collusion between Trump's team and Russian agents?

If you're not able to give the factual answer ....bye!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

To put up an argument you'd have to do rational. You don't.

You're just a scattergun of far right tropes.

 

as you can't condemn Trump's 'go home' you're not able to recognise racism. :rolleyes: 

So you've no idea if you've been racist.

 

Look twinkle, people here except you are educated. It ain't me they're laughing at in this topic.

Either start doing real discussion or prove yourself too stupid to use these forums.

Do want you want.Maybe you can invent something else and pretend its real.The list of your imaginary inventions is getting longer and longer.You havent addressed one of your made up lies.Why not?

Let's start with the embassy visit you assured us Manafort paid to JA in the Ecuadorian embassy.Do you feel like a fool for saying that?Are you still saying it did happen?

You've got to try and deflect from that garbage and is why I think of you as a bit of a dope.Soz but just the way I see someone who doubles down on stupidity and lies.If I go there won't be many to challenge a fossilized groupthink will there?I reckon that's what you like though.Admit I'm right or I'll ban you.Right.

Good job I never started on Cyrus before the festival your poor little brain would've imploded.😂

On another note Twitter loon is proper scum the way he's dealt with the death of children.Its a subject he introduced to score points..Not to give a shit about how or why those poor kids died is beyond me.It's weird behaviour.So if its my footnote its to say what a piece of shite he is.If that's being anti racist fuckin keep it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lad said:

Who gives a fuck about someone who's a liar about marrying her brother and supports terrorists?Thats  not a good person.Why do you have a problem in understanding this?Your attitude is deeply offensively racist.You're saying people of a certain colour (your term)should not be held accountable for their actions.Do you consider her less than you and not to be able to differentiate right from wrong because of her ethnicity.Bad shit that.

 

So you don't care if it is racist because you hate one of the four people he was racist against?

Doesn't answer the question either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lad said:

You havent addressed one of your made up lies.Why not?

Because it's not me that does the lies, twinkle.

You're a constant stream of fact-free far right tropes.

 

6 minutes ago, Lad said:

Let's start with the embassy visit you assured us Manafort paid to JA in the Ecuadorian embassy.Do you feel like a fool for saying that?Are you still saying it did happen?

I said it was reported. It was reported. :rolleyes: 

Edited by eFestivals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

So Lad, to prove you can do rational, you need to answer this simple factual question:

Did the Mueller report detail collusion between Trump's team and Russian agents?

If you're not able to give the factual answer ....bye!

Hes going to testify before congress soon so you can ask him.The report said there was no collusion.You can twist things until your head is up your arse we both know it was a not guilty.Muellers guilty though of lying ,fabricating evidence,non disclosure etc.I will never back down to you.Never.

I can feel your pain to be fooled so badly,so publicly for so long.You're a poor sap who still thinks western Intel assets were Russian.Can't help the brainwashed though.

Was Cohen in Prague?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zahidf said:

So you don't care if it is racist because you hate one of the four people he was racist against?

Doesn't answer the question either. 

Why don't you get a big fuck off tattoo on your fod like this

RACIST.RACIST.

You could walk around nodding to every passer by and people wouldn't have to listen to your crap.It's all you're capable of saying anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Because it's not me that does the lies, twinkle.

You're a constant stream of fact-free far right tropes.

 

I said it was reported. It was reported. :rolleyes: 

Liar liar pants on fire.😂

Who reported the gas chambers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lad said:

Hes going to testify before congress soon so you can ask him.

I don't need to ask him, he's written a report.

1 minute ago, Lad said:

The report said there was no collusion.

The report detailed many instances of collusion. 

collusion
noun

  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy in order to deceive others.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lad said:

Liar liar pants on fire.😂

Who reported the gas chambers?

I'm pretty sure even your favourite daily the Daily Mail had to own up in the end that Hitler wasn't a great guy after all, and reported the gas chambers.

I expect you are one of those in denial about the holocaust. Am I right? 

Edited by eFestivals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm pretty sure even your favourite daily the Daily Mail had to own up in the end that Hitler wasn't a great guy after all, and reported the gas chambers.

I expect you are one of those in denial about the holocaust. Am I right? 

Weren't we talking about your prediction about gas chambers being set up in the US?Its almost like you're changing the subject so as not to look as flaky as you are.Not going to work though is it?

Who reported the gas chambers?Take your time and confer. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lad said:

Weren't we talking about your prediction about gas chambers being set up in the US?Its almost like you're changing the subject so as not to look as flaky as you are.Not going to work though is it?

Who reported the gas chambers?Take your time and confer. 😂

this is why you're insane, twinkle.

I make a throwaway comment about what the next steps are from Trump's 'go home', and you claim it's a prediction. :rolleyes: 

Meanwhile, Trump's racism gets a free pass from you and a denial that it's racist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lad said:

Why don't you get a big fuck off tattoo on your fod like this

RACIST.RACIST.

You could walk around nodding to every passer by and people wouldn't have to listen to your crap.It's all you're capable of saying anyway.

Even the spineless toady Morgan is calling trump a racist and a fascist 

 

You're even more of a moron than piers.  

Still not answered the question of course. Is telling 4 women of colour to go back home racist?

Edited by zahidf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Even the spineless toady Morgan is calling trump a racist and a fascist 

 

You're even more of a moron the  piers.  

 

Still not answered the question of course. 

I have a feeling that's just to make himself look better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, santowhir said:

I have a feeling that's just to make himself look better.

Oh yeah, but him calling trump a racist is a line he hasn't crossed before.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, eFestivals said:

it's a bit cleverer than that. Yep, 'clever' by Trump (on the advice of Bannon who's back on board). ;) 

Trump is trying to get the Democrats to solidly position themselves alongside those 4, when those 4 aren't politically typical of Democrats (they class as a more-extreme viewpoint).

And that'll separate some Dem supporters from that 'extreme' view, weakening the Dem vote and perhaps increasing the Trump vote. 

Trump isn't likely to increase his vote by anything significant, so his way to a 2nd term is to try to decrease the Dem's vote - and the way to do that is to try and divide the Dems.

I reckon we're going to see a softening of words towards Biden too, as part of that strategy.

I agree. I think them being non white females is a factor, but he wouldn't target them as establishment Democrats of the same sex and colour.  I think in an ideal world he would like to run against Bernie. If he can't then I could see this strategy being effective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I agree. I think them being non white females is a factor, but he wouldn't target them as establishment Democrats of the same sex and colour.  I think in an ideal world he would like to run against Bernie. If he can't then I could see this strategy being effective.

Which is depressing as hell. Ramping up the racism is a electoral liability!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Which is depressing as hell. Ramping up the racism is a electoral liability!

extremism is an electoral liability - and Trump is trying to even things up, by trying to make the Dems seem or be more extreme.

And to an extent he's getting away with his own extremism via how the Dems have reacted to him so far - cos when they say it's the biggest outrage every time he does/says something, it wears a bit thin as a public narrative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

this is why you're insane, twinkle.

I make a throwaway comment about what the next steps are from Trump's 'go home', and you claim it's a prediction. :rolleyes: 

Meanwhile, Trump's racism gets a free pass from you and a denial that it's racist. 

Throwaway gas chambers.😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Lad is now more racist than trump, who's lying and trying to row back on his racism

 

Rose West is more child friendly than you.

7 dead don't care. But I always waffle about racism therefore I'm very caring.Could be your motto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

extremism is an electoral liability - and Trump is trying to even things up, by trying to make the Dems seem or be more extreme.

And to an extent he's getting away with his own extremism via how the Dems have reacted to him so far - cos when they say it's the biggest outrage every time he does/says something, it wears a bit thin as a public narrative.

I think he knows he's gone too far this time, when even lickspittles like Morgan are calling him racist. Hence him trying to take it back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lad said:

Rose West is more child friendly than you.

7 dead don't care. But I always waffle about racism therefore I'm very caring.Could be your motto.

I bought up the 7 +dead kids in trumps concentration camp. You're the one who doesn't care cos it's you're hero locking them in a cage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course you all missed the new EO that prohibits central Americans claiming asylum.Something worth discussing but maybe you should all plough on wondering if time is racist.😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zahidf said:

I think he knows he's gone too far this time, when even lickspittles like Morgan are calling him racist. Hence him trying to take it back.

I'd say it's all part of a plan.

He says something outrageous to draw attention to the 4, and then he can row back a little while saying stuff to keep attention on that 4.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Dems (rightly) take a step towards those 4 in support, and the extremes are widened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

I bought up the 7 +dead kids in trumps concentration camp. You're the one who doesn't care cos it's you're hero locking them in a cage.

You said doesn't matter it's Trump's fault without knowing the first thing about them.Couldve been diseases caught en route which are infectious.Might have helped others but you don't care about kids like Rose West.

Obama built the cages you terminally thick fool.

Edited by Lad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...