Barry Fish

General News Discussion

7 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Next steps. Trump and his fans like you clearly hate people of colour, and morons like you will happily go along with it 

'Send her back' is forced deportations for American women of colour trump is proposing.

Yeah as we post the gays,people of colour(WTF that means),various libs are in railway sidings on their way to gas chambers.😂

In the meantime in China alone over a million Eighur (muslims you unaccountably seem to hate )are in concentration camps.The Falun Gong are systemically used as organ harvest donors.Youre obviously a real islamaphobe and Christain hater otherwise why wouldn't you ever mention these benighted peoples?As usual you ignore real horrors to concentrate on your right on regressive wet dreams about concentration camps and deportations cos of orange man bad. You proper weirdo.

2 minutes ago, Lad said:

Yeah as we post the gays,people of colour(WTF that means),various libs are in railway sidings on their way to gas chambers.😂

In the meantime in China alone over a million Eighur (muslims you unaccountably seem to hate )are in concentration camps.The Falun Gong are systemically used as organ harvest donors.Youre obviously a real islamaphobe and Christain hater otherwise why wouldn't you ever mention these benighted peoples?As usual you ignore real horrors to concentrate on your right on regressive wet dreams about concentration camps and deportations cos of orange man bad. You proper weirdo.

You're having trouble understanding people of colour as a phrase? Bloody hell.

Ive mentioned China before. Your whataboutism is ridiculous: just because I don't post about something, doesn't mean I don't care. The fact you're a trump and fake Tommy fan shows what you care about.

This guy and article is right. 

7 minutes ago, zahidf said:

You're having trouble understanding people of colour as a phrase? Bloody hell.

Ive mentioned China before. Your whataboutism is ridiculous: just because I don't post about something, doesn't mean I don't care. The fact you're a trump and fake Tommy fan shows what you care about.

This guy and article is right. 

Everybody is a person of some colour so yeah I'm having difficulty in keeping up with meaningless jargon.You've mentioned China only in response to anything I've said.What about the people you're moaning about?Nothing has happened to anyone you mention.Zero,nada,nothing.While the people I post about its been happening ,actually happening,but you couldn't care less.You've mentioned China?Wowsie aren't you great?You've actually deigned to mention a disaster wadda guy.The world is forever in your debt.Next thing we know you'll be talking about the humanitarian disaster at the border which your ilk are very happy to milk for political advantage. 

Unlike in China all the people in detention centres on the border are free at any time to leave and return to Mexico.Any time.Except the kids brought in by traffickers and false family (30%).They have to be cared for.Presumably you'd let the first abuser who shouted orangemanbad to leave with them.The Manchurian candidate did that.The only what about you should prattle about is reality.Which you're not tethered to.

5 minutes ago, Lad said:

Everybody is a person of some colour so yeah I'm having difficulty in keeping up with meaningless jargon.You've mentioned China only in response to anything I've said.What about the people you're moaning about?Nothing has happened to anyone you mention.Zero,nada,nothing.While the people I post about its been happening ,actually happening,but you couldn't care less.You've mentioned China?Wowsie aren't you great?You've actually deigned to mention a disaster wadda guy.The world is forever in your debt.Next thing we know you'll be talking about the humanitarian disaster at the border which your ilk are very happy to milk for political advantage. 

Unlike in China all the people in detention centres on the border are free at any time to leave and return to Mexico.Any time.Except the kids brought in by traffickers and false family (30%).They have to be cared for.Presumably you'd let the first abuser who shouted orangemanbad to leave with them.The Manchurian candidate did that.The only what about you should prattle about is reality.Which you're not tethered to.

More fact free rubbish. Trump has turned the centres into concentration camps and him and his fanboys like yourself are perfectly happy for him to torture kids . Blaming Obama won't work.

7 dead kids and probably more, just because trump hates people of colour  

1 hour ago, Lad said:

OK. 😂

Eeer the point is wearing a sombrero isn't cultural appropriation but pretending to be Mexican

because w*nkers like you never went on holiday to Benidorm and bought one, right...? :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Lad said:

You've mentioned China only in response to anything I've said.

and you've only mentioned it as whataboutery to deflect from Trump.

Which only proves you know Trump is a c**t and that you're a c**t. The problem is you rejoice in being a c**t.

You do know Trump is only acting, right?

12 minutes ago, zahidf said:

More fact free rubbish. Trump has turned the centres into concentration camps and him and his fanboys like yourself are perfectly happy for him to torture kids . Blaming Obama won't work.

7 dead kids and probably more, just because trump hates people of colour  

Did you conduct the autopsies of the 7 kids?

Hates people of colour.😂

promoter-don-king-donald-trump-jesse-jac

11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

and you've only mentioned it as whataboutery to deflect from Trump.

Which only proves you know Trump is a c**t and that you're a c**t. The problem is you rejoice in being a c**t.

You do know Trump is only acting, right?

The whataboutery of the non existent gas chambers?

Now that's real whataboutery waffling on about something that only exists in your twisted,fevered wet dreams.😂

Oh look at Iron Man 3 going all sweary.😂

On the other hand the concentration camps,real ones,exist in western China.I know its difficult to pin the blame on orangemanbad for that but I'm sure if you tried very,very hard you could give it a shout.

6 minutes ago, Lad said:

Did you conduct the autopsies of the 7 kids?

Hates people of colour.😂

promoter-don-king-donald-trump-jesse-jac

They died in trumps camps. His fault

Doesn't matter how many photos you find. Telling people of colour to go back home is pure undiluted 100% racism

Not dipped my head in this thread for a month or so and it seems like I've not missed much. Don't you get exhausted dealing with this racist idiot?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Not dipped my head in this thread for a month or so and it seems like I've not missed much. Don't you get exhausted dealing with this racist idiot?

Occasionally but he's not got the brains to be a real intellectual threat

21 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

because w*nkers like you never went on holiday to Benidorm and bought one, right...? :lol: 

How could us dole people go on holiday abroad?Us underclass might manage a day trip to New Biff or if the social services could take us to Ryhll we could get rock,a bucket and a Welsh Woman's hat.😂 

For me ma of course.

c4b9a93cff18a390e4b4b540361d77e4.jpg

6 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Welcome back knobhead.😂

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Occasionally but he's not got the brains to be a real intellectual threat

Hahaha.

58 minutes ago, Lad said:

The whataboutery of the non existent gas chambers?

oh dear. You really are too thick for this discussion.

57 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Yep.

Unless he can admit Trump's 'go home' racism there's not much a future for him here, because if he can't see that for what it is then rational discussion is beyond him and all he has is trolling.

53 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

oh dear. You really are too thick for this discussion.

Well you've got imaginary gas chambers to go along with imaginary visits to embassies ,imaginary passports,imaginary visits to Prague,imaginary phones going off in Prague tied up with a big bow around an imaginary Russian collusion.And I'm thick.You're great .PING😂

54 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Yep.

Unless he can admit Trump's 'go home' racism there's not much a future for him here, because if he can't see that for what it is then rational discussion is beyond him and all he has is trolling.

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

They died in trumps camps. His fault

Doesn't matter how many photos you find. Telling people of colour to go back home is pure undiluted 100% racism

It doesn't matter how the kids died and its of no interest to you.Is that right?

You'll ban me cos you lose every single argument bar none.Ive never uttered one racist word.You just cant hack people laughing at you.Your vanity is taking a hell of a kicking here.As I've said you always try to be a bully.It works with some divs but you're lost when you're just a figure of fun.

Like all snobs,like you, all you can do is call people thick or racist.And you are a pretentious, social climbing snob.

2 minutes ago, Lad said:

It doesn't matter how the kids died and its of no interest to you.Is that right?

You'll ban me cos you lose every single argument bar none.Ive never uttered one racist word.You just cant hack people laughing at you.Your vanity is taking a hell of a kicking here.As I've said you always try to be a bully.It works with some divs but you're lost when you're just a figure of fun.

Like all snobs,like you, all you can do is call people thick or racist.And you are a pretentious, social climbing snob.

You're too thick to understand but posting racist pictures about Elizabeth warren being native american and acting like ilan married her brother is racist. Supporting a racists openly racist's actions like you are is also racism.

I've got to admit an obvious lie for the sake of honesty.

Facists all like a show trial.Admit its racist.......or else.😂

Suppose one's bad but two not taking you deadly serious well.

942591365-josef-wirmer-roland-freisler-2

11 minutes ago, Lad said:

I've got to admit an obvious lie for the sake of honesty.

Facists all like a show trial.Admit its racist.......or else.😂

Suppose one's bad but two not taking you deadly serious well.

942591365-josef-wirmer-roland-freisler-2

Telling a woman of colour to go back home to her own country is racist. I don't understand what part of that you're finding difficult to understand.

22 minutes ago, zahidf said:

You're too thick to understand but posting racist pictures about Elizabeth warren being native american and acting like ilan married her brother is racist. Supporting a racists openly racist's actions like you are is also racism.

So Warren pretending to be Cherokee and profiting from that deception is fine.Taking the piss out of her is racist.Just so as we know is that your position?

Even though she did marry her brother ,to falsify an immigration claim, its ok.Pointing that out is racist.Is that your position?

Your opinion is the only truth in matters of racism even if they make no sense.Is that your position?

You don't care,don't even want to find out how 7 children died because you've made your mind up without knowing any facts.Is that your position?You need to answer this.

With me being intellectually inferior to yourself maybe you can clear things up.

Btw the last sentence in your post is gobbledygook.

Edited by Lad

Just now, zahidf said:

Telling a woman of colour to go back home to her own country is racist. I don't understand what part of that you're finding difficult to understand.

Who gives a fuck about someone who's a liar about marrying her brother and supports terrorists?Thats  not a good person.Why do you have a problem in understanding this?Your attitude is deeply offensively racist.You're saying people of a certain colour (your term)should not be held accountable for their actions.Do you consider her less than you and not to be able to differentiate right from wrong because of her ethnicity.Bad shit that.

20 minutes ago, Lad said:

You'll ban me cos you lose every single argument bar none.

To put up an argument you'd have to do rational. You don't.

You're just a scattergun of far right tropes.

Ive never uttered one racist word.

as you can't condemn Trump's 'go home' you're not able to recognise racism. :rolleyes: 

So you've no idea if you've been racist.

You just cant hack people laughing at you.Your vanity is taking a hell of a kicking here.As I've said you always try to be a bully.It works with some divs but you're lost when you're just a figure of fun.

Look twinkle, people here except you are educated. It ain't me they're laughing at in this topic.

Either start doing real discussion or prove yourself too stupid to use these forums.